Michael Lockett to compete at Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Lockett to compete at Nationals

The word from Lift Studios over at getbig is that locket will be competing at nationals next weekend in the heavies. Alvisi is still my pick to win!

What are your thoughts concerning Lockett?
    This is a language up with I cannot put.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiry Pyruvity View Post
      What are your thoughts concerning Lockett?

He's got a great physique aside from his right leg being half the size of his left.

Comment

I dont think he matches up well. I also dont want to hear over and over about him being natural. He has some cool things about his build but overall his quads are poor and his back is way behind.

Comment

Did you read the article on him in this month's MD? He seems really confident (not that he'd present anything otherwise). Actually Branden Ray's article this month was refreshing...he may have even written it himself.

Comment

I do not believe a word Lockett says. By his calculation of only 50 grams of protein a day, he was taking in 1g = 4.8lbs of body weight. He is natural, doesn't train calves or abs and he stays that lean all year while still growing at the rate of someone with great genetics ON CYCLE. I'm not calling him out as a complete liar, but something doesn't add up to me.
            I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am.

Comment

I find that his calves look somewhat strange, too.

Comment

The science of it all just doesn't add up. I mean if he said, "yeah I eat like a horse", or "I don't eat much but I take in a lot of supplements and shakes to make up for it" I could understand. But he blatantly says he doesn't eat. I just think it's insulting to think we'd all believe that.
                I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am.

Comment

I just don't know enough...He is young...unlikely, but impossible? I just don't know...

Comment

But everything has to come from something. With or without assistance, you have to eat to grow.

Comment

True enough....

Comment

The thing I dont understand is so few writers point out his leg thing.I mean they ripped Ronnie Coleman apart for his lat/tricep problem but somehow this guy has a leg that looks like it has nerve damage and doesnt grow compared to the other one and no one seems to point it out.Shouldnt that be a reason NOT to win a bodybuilding contest?

Comment

I don't think you'll be seeing him pull down a win at nationals.

Comment

Originally posted by billy mimnaugh View Post
                            The thing I dont understand is so few writers point out his leg thing.I mean they ripped Ronnie Coleman apart for his lat/tricep problem but somehow this guy has a leg that looks like it has nerve damage and doesnt grow compared to the other one and no one seems to point it out.Shouldnt that be a reason NOT to win a bodybuilding contest?
                            Ronnie had also been intact for eight years...in his case we were observing the unravelling of a tremendous, yet tired, physique...

Comment

Yeah WBB he won't pull off a win, simply based on the fact that he has zero affiliation to any organization, MD and Flex pending I suppose. He doesn't actually impress me all that much to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                              X