Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions for Nationals...lets hear what everyone thinks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lockett
    Putnam

Comment

Super Heavyweight

1. Trey Brewer

Heavyweight

1. Micheal Liberatore

Light Heavyweight

1. Peter Putnam

Middleweight

1. Guy Cisternino

Overall

1. Trey Brewer
      Micheal Liberatore
      3. Peter Putnam
      4. Guy Cisternino

Comment

Good pics but I sincerely think that GUY C. lacks the density and thickness despite being lean, ripped and has classic lines .
        Guy will top 5 MW, but if a thicker guys comes in ripped he won't win.

No question, Nunn and Lockett look like the favs.
        In the Hvy's Ga state champ (Dan Newmire) this yr was very impressive. If he makes wt for the hvys' he may suprise lots of people. His lower body is top notch and he is wide as a barn upstairs. If he can dial in his upper back, he should content for a top spot.

Originally posted by Steve56 View Post
        I heard that Lockett will be in the super heavies!! which is preaty crazy..but I think the super heavies will be between Nunn and Lockett...and look out for Drew Jemmot to crack that top 5 in the supers...I agree that the HWT is between Liberatore and Alvisi and its going to be very very close but I have Michael Liberatore winning that...In the Light Heavy it should be a close one between Putnam and Turrel with Putnam winning the class and Middleweights has to go to Guy Cisternino.. I saw the guy guest pose at the Jersey and he look insane.... I have Liberatore winning the whole thing!! It should be a great show

Supers

1. Michael Lockett
        2. Ed Nunn
        3. Trey Brewer
        4. Drew Jemmot

Heavy
        1. Liberatore
        2. Alvisi

Light Heavy

1. Putnam
        2. Terrell

Middleweight

1. Guy Cisternino
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

I think Putnam has a shot to win the Lt Hvy's but like Guy C, I don't look for them to get first in their class.
          I also don't think that Trey B will make top 3 this time in the supers.
          Too much depth this yr in the supers, but ya never know.
          I think Trey is a couple years away from fully balanced pro level physique.
          Originally posted by Francesco View Post
          Super Heavyweight

1. Trey Brewer

Heavyweight

1. Micheal Liberatore

Light Heavyweight

1. Peter Putnam

Middleweight

1. Guy Cisternino

Overall

1. Trey Brewer
          2. Micheal Liberatore
          3. Peter Putnam
          4. Guy Cisternino

Comment

Great post and I agree with most of it. I do think that Nunn has the most potential for an incredible modern physique of any NPC guy I have ever seen ( in over 20 yrs)

Originally posted by Pound 4 Pound View Post
            I agree, don't really think that Nunn will be at his best for this show. He really gave his all at the USA and won his class. I think he will try to make some last minute changes and give up condition for more size. On the other hand I think Lockett is going down to heavies. I hear that Steve Frazier has made some great improvements and will be ripped to the bone and bigger than ever. ALvisi vs Liberatore, only time will tell. In the Lt-Heavy I also will say Chulsey Graham and Darrell Terrell. I think that Putnam has been in a comfort zone for the last year thinking and believing that the judges are going to give it to him this year. Don't think he is as hungry as Chulsey and Darrell and if Putnam comes in at 190 lbs or under he is surely going to get totally out massed. Only time will tell!

Comment

there is another freak coming to the middleweights, he is being smart like GUY...and not posting pics...keep an eye on justin swinney...middles will be top heavy....guy, justin...and whoever..haha...

Comment

Working...
              X