Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

08 Nationals ONE HELL OF A SHOW!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • very interesting pic for the supers, but i think Kucklo (?) could be switched in for Brewer at this point.
    www.mooremuscle.net

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bulldog08 View Post
      Stephen Frazier is much fuller and bigger than that pic now. No way Sean Allen will even make top 3.
      So who would ur top 3 be then? just curious.

      I personally think Sean has a very good chance at 2 or 3 spot.

      V V.
      Classic physique with modern mass.

      Comment


      • Did someone say Kuclo (6 days out, 260lbs.)?
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • Did someone say Kuclo (6 days out, 260lbs.)?


          DID SOMEONE SAY BSA?(280LBS 5 DAYS OUT)
          Attached Files
          2008 JR.NATIONAL OVERALL CHAMPION

          TEAM ON/ABB SPONSORED ATHLETE

          Comment


          • V !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW looking huge Sean!

            Comment


            • Im rooting for Leo Pacheco in lightweights!..goodluck to all competing..BSA,You look great bro!
              (( Team Pro-Edge ))
              www.pro-edge.net

              competing in npc mets 09!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by wayneizgod View Post
                Im rooting for Leo Pacheco in lightweights!..goodluck to all competing..BSA,You look great bro!
                I am too. Do you train at 19th st?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by silkworth View Post
                  I am too. Do you train at 19th st?
                  no i dont, i know him from my trainer victor munoz..leo is a great guy and i believe he will come home with the procard!
                  (( Team Pro-Edge ))
                  www.pro-edge.net

                  competing in npc mets 09!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by wayneizgod View Post
                    no i dont, i know him from my trainer victor munoz..leo is a great guy and i believe he will come home with the procard!
                    that's cool. I just started training at 19th st. Leo is a very nice guy. I really hope he gets his pro card.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BIG SEAN View Post
                      Did someone say Kuclo (6 days out, 260lbs.)?


                      DID SOMEONE SAY BSA?(280LBS 5 DAYS OUT)

                      Steve definitely needs to be put in the potentials for the SHW's....saw him pose yesterday, structurally, I really do not see a match other than possibly Nunn. BSA, as I told you, could not be more impressed with your attitude going into the show, as you know, you will be a huge threat, literally... BSA, gotta clarify though...Steve is 5'11" and 260, a little shorter
                      TEAM GASPARI

                      Comment


                      • Just wanted to wish eveyone safe travels and the best of luck this weekend.

                        We've all literally worked our asses off, ate so much damn chicken and fish ya might wanna puke, did cardio while dead tired thinking can someone blow that stupid equipement up!!

                        Now is time to put on the final touch, polish up what is left and hit the stage.

                        Truly we are all winners in the sport we choose to particpate in.

                        Good Luck everyone!!
                        Live in the Moment

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jlb001 View Post
                          Just wanted to wish eveyone safe travels and the best of luck this weekend.

                          We've all literally worked our asses off, ate so much damn chicken and fish ya might wanna puke, did cardio while dead tired thinking can someone blow that stupid equipement up!!

                          Now is time to put on the final touch, polish up what is left and hit the stage.

                          Truly we are all winners in the sport we choose to particpate in.

                          Good Luck everyone!!
                          Very well said, especially the part about the fact that WE CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE IN. Nobody forces us to do this, and at the end of the day, our biggest competition will always come from within. Best of luck to everyone who put in the time to compete at what is shaping to be one of the most wide open and competitive Nationals in years!
                          TEAM GASPARI

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Max32 View Post
                            Steve definitely needs to be put in the potentials for the SHW's....saw him pose yesterday, structurally, I really do not see a match other than possibly Nunn. BSA, as I told you, could not be more impressed with your attitude going into the show, as you know, you will be a huge threat, literally... BSA, gotta clarify though...Steve is 5'11" and 260, a little shorter
                            Believe me I like Steves build he looks great, but he is rather new to the scene here at Nats, im not sure if they will make a difference but u cant count it out, thats why I cant put Steve in the top 5.

                            V V.
                            Classic physique with modern mass.

                            Comment


                            • Steve will make top five before Trey.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Vander_V View Post
                                So who would ur top 3 be then? just curious.

                                I personally think Sean has a very good chance at 2 or 3 spot.

                                V V.
                                Haha yeah right bro. How can you say that after his last performance ?

                                BIC

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X