08 Nationals ONE HELL OF A SHOW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 08 Nationals ONE HELL OF A SHOW!!!

This years Nats is going to be a real showdown, some of the best competition I have seen in years.

heres just a few names fighting for top spots and that procard.

My predictions for LHW HVW and SUPS.

LHW's.

1. Peter Putnam
    2. Al Aguste
    3. Darrell Terrell
    4. Mark Perry
    5. Loyd Dollar
    6-8 Chulsey Grahm, Brad Davis, Wilmot Mabry
    9-10., Mitch Staats, crzybr
    11. Dave Bair

Heavies.

1. Mike Liberatore
    2. Lee Banks (if hes doing show)
    3. Mark Alvisi
    4. Dan Newmire
    5. Tim Liggins
    6. Randy Moore

Super's

1. Ed Nunn
    2. Stephen Frazier
    3-4 Kirk DeFrancesco, Micheal Lockett
    5. Trey Brewer (if he comes in tight could be higher)
    6-7 Steve Kluco, Sean Allen.

Overall Prediction

Ed Nunn.

What do you guys think, is there anyone you would change or maybe someone who nis showing up that may be an outside threat?, should be an awesome show.

V V.
    Classic physique with modern mass.

A deep show for sure.

LHW
    1. Peter Putnam
    2. Darrell Terrell

Heavies
    1. Mike Liberatore
    2. Mark Alvisi
    3. Lee Banks
    4. Dan Newmire

Supers
    1. Ed Nunn
    2. Mike Lockett (going out on a limb)
    3. Stephen Frazier
    4. Trey Brewer
    5. Kirk DeFrancesco
    6. Steve Kuclo
    LAST. Sean Allen

How about that?

Comment

thanx brutha..

Originally posted by Vander_V View Post
      This years Nats is going to be a real showdown, some of the best competition I have seen in years.

LHW's.

1. Peter Putnam
      2. Al Aguste
      3. Darrell Terrell
      4. Mark Perry
      5. Loyd Dollar
      11. Dave Bair

Heavies.

1. Mike Liberatore
      3. Mark Alvisi
      4. Dan Newmire
      5. Tim Liggins
      6. Randy Moore

Super's

1. Ed Nunn
      2. Stephen Frazier

Overall Prediction

Ed Nunn.

What do you guys think, is there anyone you would change or maybe someone who nis showing up that may be an outside threat?, should be an awesome show.

V V.
      Hey bro thanx for the vote of confidence, dont think Ill make the heavies like I wanted to.... weight was 238.5 last sunday. Even with sodium, water manipulation and carb up I dont think Ill make 225 and 1/4. Prolly lighter portion of the supers but it is what it is. I cant out muscle any of those guys as mentioned. Just gonna do my best and see where the cards lie. I dont have huge expectations, tryn not to analyze too much but I cannot expect much being my 1st nationals just gotta take it all in and get a feel.

Dan
      True Nutrition Athlete www.dannewmire.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vander_V View Post

LHW's.

1. Peter Putnam
        2. Al Aguste
        3. Darrell Terrell
        4. Mark Perry
        5. Loyd Dollar
        11. Dave Bair

Heavies.

1. Mike Liberatore
        3. Mark Alvisi
        4. Dan Newmire
        5. Tim Liggins
        6. Randy Moore

Super's

1. Ed Nunn
        2. Stephen Frazier

Overall Prediction

Ed Nunn.

V V.
        Good picks. I heard Lockett will be a heavyweight? Also heard brewer hit a road block and might not be on top of his game.

Terrell and Putnam are favorites in LHWT, but Brad Davis and Chulsey Graham will give them trouble and could take it as well.

Lockett is going to give Libertore a run. So is Alvisi. Banks will be in the mix as well.

Supers...i dont think anyone beats Nunn unless hes slightly off and Sean Allan is ON, hes got the size and structure to do it....If Frazier is in the show, he will be fighting for top honors as well
        IG/Contact: PhilViz
        Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

Lee Banks is not doing Nationals this year. And as I see it, if Mike comes in as sharp as he did at the USA's, he will take the overall. No doubt about that.

By the way, Putnam better bring his A game, these guys are better than ever and he has yet to bring it.

Comment

wow brewer hit a road block wat a surprise. i think if he can stay leaner in the offseason he will be so much better of. by taking 25 or however many weeks to diet down it can cause more chances of screw ups

Comment

Good luck to NJ Police officer,Dennis Hopson who won the overall at the Suburban NJ this past Saturday(had a striking facial resemblance to Flex Wheeler).He will be trying his first shot in the Nationals in the Heavyweights.

Comment

I'm bias....Darrell Terrell in the Lt. Hvys.
                Live in the Moment

Comment

Basically agree with Vander should be a terrific show.

Hope to see my pal Bryan Paz top 10 to 15 in light heavies. And hope Mike Knowles makes cut in heavies.

No mention of welters, but Alex Azarian and possibly George Maiorano should make weight and do well.

Great that Dennis Hopson is competing. The classes are always stacked and so often deserving competitors do not make the cut. But I wish everyone well. Have to settle for seeing it on Repetrope!

Comment

Ed Nunn has the sickest physique out of all those guys in my opinion, but Liberatore will probly win it, he has a nice physique and lots of publicity going for him.

Comment

Super: 1st.Nunn 2nd. Allen
                      Heavy: Liberatore 2nd. Alvisi
                      Light Hv: Putnam
                      Middle: Cisterino
                      Light: Pacheco

Comment

I saw Guy Cisterino guest pose st the Suburban NJ and pose the next day at the Apollon gym All star seminar and he is ready!Shredded glutes.lower back striated ,separated hams,striated quads.The middleweights is his!

Comment

Originally posted by kevin wheeler View Post
                          I saw Guy Cisterino guest pose st the Suburban NJ and pose the next day at the Apollon gym All star seminar and he is ready!Shredded glutes.lower back striated ,separated hams,striated quads.The middleweights is his!
                          Yea, i dont think anyone is going to beat Guy in the middles. Hes friggen ON for anyone who has seen him last 2 weeks....
                          IG/Contact: PhilViz
                          Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog08 View Post
                            I dont think putnam will win that class. Has a weak back and will be dwarfed by Chulsey graham and darrell terrell who will be the biggest guys in that class and are used to competing as heavy weights and if they are on, those two should take the top two spots. I see alvisi winning the heavys and Frazier winning the supers.
                            You clearly haven't seen putnam in person.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog08 View Post
                              I dont think putnam will win that class. Has a weak back and will be dwarfed by Chulsey graham and darrell terrell who will be the biggest guys in that class and are used to competing as heavy weights and if they are on, those two should take the top two spots. I see alvisi winning the heavys and Frazier winning the supers.

lol Nobody is dwarfing anyone bro, they all will be 198lbs standing at the same heights almost.

I also think your prediction of Alvisi is off, no way is he going to out muscle Liberatore I just cant see that happening, interesting predictions should be fun.

V V.
                              Classic physique with modern mass.

Comment

Working...
                              X