Ed Nunn, my NPC nationals pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Nunn, my NPC nationals pick

I first saw Ed Nunn just over a yr ago at a regional show in Ky.
    Most top national guys looks they have a future in BB. Nunn looked like the rare kind of physique that was the future of BB.
    The guy should win the superhvys and if he is just at hard with a few extra lbs this yr, he should shock the nationals judges and fans.

Lots of super BB's and figure gals will be on stage.
    I have heard a lot of rumors about massive Trey Brewer. he may prove me wrong, but standing next to guys like Nunn and Lockett, will prove too much for him I believe.
    Just my 2 cents, Howard
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

yes Nunn has great shape and a super small waist for his size 30" is amazing!

Comment

Agreed. Nunn for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by dwthomas63 View Post
        Agreed. Nunn for the win.
        Yup!
        But can they do a proper lat shot at over 10,000 ft altitude
        Attached Files
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Michael Lockett will win the whole show if Ed Nunn doesn't

Comment

^^ You never know who will be their but; Lockett has two very different legs bro! That could cost him. But hey Jay got away with it lol

Comment

I really like BSA in this one, I know alot of people will disagree, but if BSA brings it (and I think he will) he will beat him. BSA just has a good flow to his physique, but I don't see that same flow in Ed Nunn. Nunn is great, don't take it the wrong way. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Ed Nunn is fucking beautiful....no homo

Comment

Nunn very well could. He reminds me a lot of Freeman. Both have a bunch of size with good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by gabe_peterson View Post
                    I really like BSA in this one, I know alot of people will disagree, but if BSA brings it (and I think he will) he will beat him. BSA just has a good flow to his physique, but I don't see that same flow in Ed Nunn. Nunn is great, don't take it the wrong way. Just my 2 cents.
                    agree...i think its guna be between libertore (spelling?) an BSA for overall...some one answer how can michael locket win anything with his leg problem? i dont understand how they can take the win away from someone who looks just as good with 2 big legs (brandon ray)? if someone could answer id like that

Comment

Ed Nunn has such an amazing physique, I think a lot of people would like to look the way he does.

Comment

Lockett beats Nunn.

Comment

Originally posted by buffguy View Post
                          Lockett beats Nunn.
                          That is pretty funny!!! Have you seen Nunn and/or Lockett?

Comment

Lockett beats Nunn.

Hahahaha Evidently this guy is delusional! In what way does Michael Lockett beat Ed Nunn Size, shape, symmetry? How about none! Yea that sounds more like it.

Comment

IM going with BSA AND GUY AND LIBERATORE WINNING THE OVERALL! Liberatore is a 90s THROWBACK! RIPPED AND READY!

Comment

Working...
                              X