Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008 NPC Nationals Mens and Womens Play-by-Play with Dave and Shawn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LORI STEELE: 2008 NORHT AMERICAN LW CHAMP.....shredded....... great back.......... hams and glutes are tigh......... good package.........should be top 2 or 3

TERA GUZMAN: cute..... hair and makeup perfect............. good symmetry.......... I've seen her harder................ this will hurt her in this class......

MARGARET NEGRETE: good muscle......great delts............ ripped abs............ she could flow a little better

Comment

ELLEN WOODLEY: She's been at it for quite a while. Always conditioned......... great muscle............... tan can be better but her overall package is among the top

BARBARA FLETCHER: 4' 9" 104lbs............. for USA CHAMP........... looks good........... shredded.............. good muscle bellies........... great legs............ thick back.............. hair and makeup can be better......

OLGA BARTHLETT: great tan.......... thick delts......... nice back develeopment........... ripped glutes........... impressive

Comment

1st CALLOUT:

BARBARA FLETCHER
        TAMMY PATNODE
        RITA RAE
        LISA JAMES

Comment

RITA RAE and TAMMY PATNODE sent back (1st and 2nd)

Comment

2nd CALLOUT:

MARIA DAVIS
            LISA JAMES
            BARBARA FLETCHER
            LORI STEELE

this is for 3, 4, 5, 6

Comment

i really dont see how dave/shawn/(wheres flex?) are able to do the play-by-plays. Def proves their passion for the sport, thanks for the updates on the competitions guys!
              physique under construction

Comment

LISA JAMES and BARB FLETCHER send back (3rd, 4th)

Add MARGARET NEGRETE, TERA GUZMAN

Comment

LAST CALLOUT:

ALL THE REST

Comment

Go Tammy
                    WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Is Anita from Chicago competing in the heavy class Dave??
                      "They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this, America: They will be met."

Comment

Way to Go Dave...
                        I wasn't able to make the show but with you there
                        I feel better... You are the Bomb!!!!
                        Dre' Dillard

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
                          Go Tammy
                          GOLD FOR TAMMY P!!! i called it.lol plus i did ask what is going to be her first PRO SHOW........
                          I'm workin on getting better K!!!

Comment

MIDDLEWEIGHTS:

SUHA QASEM: Great muscle bellies.............. perfect tan............. great arms. and delts.......top 3 definitely

JANET KAUFMAN: MASTERS MW CHAMP 08.......... ripped........ tan can be better............... needs to smile more

JULIA KORTHAGE: lots of muscle.......... big biceps........... wide delts......... thick, ripped back............... impressive

Comment

CLAIRE ROHRBACKER: ripped...... tan can be darker............ glutes and hams need to be a tad dryer............ nice overall package.

DIANA TINNELL: USA MW CHAMP..................... great presentation....... classic lines.......... great legs.....and calves..... she'll be tough to beat...... aesthetically pleasing physique........

AKILA PERVIS: TOP 5 at USA.......... great overall package......... ripped...........she needs more color on her.............. monster delts......

Comment

are people here taking half day off? lol It's only 4pm Central

Comment

Working...
                                X