Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008 NPC Nationals Mens and Womens Play-by-Play with Dave and Shawn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd CALLOUT:

KAREN CHOAT
    AMY NEIL
    ANITA NIKOLICH
    CINDY JOHNSON
    LILLI EWING

Comment

3rd CALLOUT:

LILLI EWING
      KATE COOPER
      MYRA ADAMS
      BONNIE PAPPAS
      KRIS CLARK

Comment

4th CALLOUT:

THE REST

Comment

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Britt Miller was absent from the line up in the middles.

I heard last week she wasn't going to make it in time so she had to drop at the last minute.

Comment

What class are we on now??
            "They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this, America: They will be met."

Comment

Originally posted by AWN2004 View Post
              I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Britt Miller was absent from the line up in the middles.

I heard last week she wasn't going to make it in time so she had to drop at the last minute.
              we have thread about this in the women's section. no, that is not it.

Originally posted by sturrific View Post
              What class are we on now??
              LHW.

Comment

Originally posted by Ondrea View Post

LHW.
                I have read that thread and haven't really seen why she dropped out?

Comment

its not stated in the thread.

Comment

HEAVYWEIGHTS:

JOELLA BERNARD: good structure........ not hard enough............ great upper bodyp- back arms.......

CAROLINE BYRD: about 6 weeks out.......... needs better conditioning and more muscle.

DEBRA BAKER: no color........ not hard enough.......

KRISTA MYERS: too red in color.......... good legs........ good abs............ excellent conditioning

NEKOLE HAMRICK: good upper body..legs are a little small........ wide clavicles, good delts........ excellent back....glutes and hams are tigher than i've seen

Comment

Originally posted by Ondrea View Post

LHW.
                      Well whatever the reason, it was good enough not to compete. Hopefully next year.

Comment

LAINIE SLEPPIN: not tan enough........ needs more muscle for the HW CLASS

SHEILA BLECK: shredded legs......... great stage presence ..tan is dark....... great, ripped, back...... glutes and hams are tighter than I've seen them............great overall packagee

SHELLY FIELDS: 173lbs........she needs to be tighter........... lots of muscle

Comment

CHRISTA RHODES: ripped............ great back........... abs are shredded............. nice overall package.........

AMBER DEFRANCESCO: tiny waist......... glutes and hams need to be tighter........ great quads!

JEN GIUTIERREZ: good quads..... nice tan...... thick delts..........glutes and hams are ripped....... good back width.

Comment

MONIQUE JONES: Lenda-Murrayesque........... former figure competitor.......... dangerous in this class......... tiny waist and crazy back.....

JULIE PEAVY: needs more leg mass.......coloring needs to be darker............ good arms and delts.......

Comment

MONIQUE JONES: Lenda-Murrayesque........... former figure competitor.......... dangerous in this class......... tiny waist and crazy back.....

JULIE PEAVY: needs more leg mass.......coloring needs to be darker............ good arms and delts.......

Comment

ANDREA THIEL: thickly muscled......... great back......... awesome quads........boobs are little too big..

GRETCHEN CRASS: nice quads....... needs more muscle on her upper body........ i'd like to see her darker.

TAMMY JONES: huge........ biggest girl in show..... crazy delts....... wide wide back............. needs a better tan..... Lets see what the judges do with her

ALEESHA YOUNG: sick calves........ huge muscle and only 24 years old...........good future potential...... needs to be tighter.

Comment

Working...
                                X