Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008 NPC Nationals Mens and Womens Play-by-Play with Dave and Shawn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 NPC Nationals Mens and Womens Play-by-Play with Dave and Shawn!

The Women's Prejudging Play-by-Play will start at 5:30pm EST.........then men should start at 7pm EST!

Stay Tuned!

alrightly then!!! picked my seat & i'm ready for the show to begin!!! thanks dave & shawn..................
    I'm workin on getting better K!!!

Comment

Originally posted by huge285 View Post
      The Women's Prejudging Play-by-Play will start at 5:30pm EST.........then men should start at 7pm EST!

Stay Tuned!
      I LOVE YOU! I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE YOU. How can I get into being a writer for MD?

Comment

Comment

Wooooooooo!!!!

Comment

Cant wait to see what Mike-liberatore does!!

Comment

sincerely grateful for your coverage of the show.

Comment

WOMEN'S BODYBUILDING: LIGHTWEIGHT

Comment

im calling it now ed nunn for supers that dude has more fibers in his muscles than an action figure!!!!!
                  New-Man Nutrition
                  Live Free, Train Hard

Comment

Big thanks to Dave and Shawn for the play by play.

V V.
                    Classic physique with modern mass.

Comment

VERONICA TSAI TREFZER: Tan couuld be darkerr............... shredded....... good legs........ nice abs...... needs more size.

LINDA ESTAVILLO: GOod tan......... needs to be tighter...... exotic looks....... nice symmetry and shape........ hams and glutes need to be sharper........

GLENDA BOZETT: stage presence can be better......... good legs....... ripped abs....... If her presentation was better, I think she'd look even better

TAMMY PATNODE: 2007 JR NATIONAL CHAMP...... shredded.............. cute package......... glutes and hams can be a little tighter..........she's got too much oil...... definite TOP 5

Comment

Go LWs!!

Comment

YA definitely gotta love the fact that these guys work seven days a week! thanks for putting in the work guys!!!
                          New-Man Nutrition
                          Live Free, Train Hard

Comment

Great for Tammy! How about Lori and Rita?

Comment

RITA RAE: 2008 USA Champ........ great shape and symmetry....... thick back......legs are too smooth....... but they have lots of muscle

MARIA CAROLINA DAVIS: ripped........... best conditioning displayed yet.........striated glutes........... good back............... long limbs, short torso.......

LISA JAMES: 2007 NORTH AMERICA LW CHAMP....... very pretty......... very lean....... great arms......and muscle bellies........ good back.........glutes and hams can be tighter......

Comment

Working...
                              X