X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONGRATS TO MARVIN ON HIS 18TH PRO CARD!lol

Comment

• ward is the biggest lookin lightweight i've ever seen
      He who thinks he can & he who thinks he can't are both right.
      Who are you?

Comment

• Congrats to the Muscle Demon, Marvin Ward.

Comment

• Blue looked great when I saw him before he left, this is a bummer.
          WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

• Ward is amazing
            WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

• How in the world did Kelly B get 4th?????!!! That is retarded. Marvin Ward is great but I thought Kelly would be in the #2 spot for sure. That being said will Marvin take the pro card or is this guy gonna stay an amateur forever?

I am so pissed. Once again no love for the West Coast competitors at the Nationals. Total bullshit!!

Comment

• 2008 Bantam Weight Champion Scott Foster

Scott Foster - MBM.jpg

2008 Lightweight Champion Marvin Ward

Marvin Ward - MLW.jpg

Comment

• Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! The suspense is killing me!

Bring on the heavies!
                  Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn -Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackie Lawless View Post
                    LOL
                    I thought the same thing.
                    You spend all that time in the gym, yet you dont know how to pose the muscle you spend all that time building.
                    WTF!lol
                    Whats worse - is that the judges reward it! what does that say about the future of BB.

Originally posted by huge285 View Post
                    Light Weights:

5th: Ray Douglas

4th: Kelly Bautista

3rd: Travis Rogers

2nd: Leonardo Pacheco

1st Place: Marvin Ward
                    * Qualifies for IFBB Pro Card
                    No shock here, the guy is a brick house.

Originally posted by castellar View Post
                    foster was bigger and in better condition. if bleu had the conditioning he would have won. his physique is more pleasing
                    Please - Bigger? they are 143lbs each.

Plus Bleu is larger both from the front and back - foster's waist, mid back, and lats are considerably smaller.

Comment

• Originally posted by bentone View Post
                      How in the world did Kelly B get 4th?????!!! That is retarded. Marvin Ward is great but I thought Kelly would be in the #2 spot for sure. That being said will Marvin take the pro card or is this guy gonna stay an amateur forever?

I am so pissed. Once again no love for the West Coast competitors at the Nationals. Total bullshit!!
                      Pacheco looked incredible...Bautista did, too...but I don't think anyone was robbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by bentone View Post
                        How in the world did Kelly B get 4th?????!!! That is retarded. Marvin Ward is great but I thought Kelly would be in the #2 spot for sure. That being said will Marvin take the pro card or is this guy gonna stay an amateur forever?

I thought Kelly had 2nd also. A solid 2nd. No love for us in Cali.

My partner Ralph Gaxiola didn't make top 10. Thought he was top 5.

Comment

• The light weights are so cute!

I just want to pick them up and put them in my pocket.
                          Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn -Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

• Welter Weight Class:

JB Barlett: Big Thick, Class Favorite! Posing to Michael Jackson "Dirty Diana" Nice job.

Kevin Ofurum: Good balance, nice body pleasing posing.

Jocelyn Jean:
                            Classical Music from like Gladiator. Stong Routine. Nice condition, upper back is poppin;, harder tonight than yesterday

Mark Ritter:
                            Cut hams, Dark color, back froma Torn Lat a couple yrs ago. Legs a bit over powering. Calves are good! Back Dbl Bi looks good. Lower body a bit ahead of Upper, needs more Pecs.

Theodore Atkins Jr.
                            Lean, Sharp twisting Back shot. Abs are tight n Dry! Good double Bi. Legs need more size, pleasing posing, Hany says he has the Brandon Curry Beard going on!

Comment

• Travis Rogers has NO BACK!! There is no way in hell that he should have beaten Kelly. Last I checked you need to be good from all angles to be considered complete and Travis Rogers is WEAK from behind. No disrespect to the man but come on!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by goddessamazon View Post
                                The light weights are so cute!

I just want to pick them up and put them in my pocket.

hhaahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X