No announcement yet.

2008 NPC NATIONALS FINALS RESULTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave, I hate to call you this; but, I talk to Steve two days after I talk to you and told him that I will be getting back on the 7th and to let me know if you want me to come. That was about 3 wks out from the Nat'l.....

So i take it you did not know this????

Originally posted by huge285 View Post
    FLEX, I hate to call you out on this; however, you were the one who told US that you would be in HUNGARY conquering the world that weekend. You told me you weren't available to go to NATIONALS. Remember?
    Flex Wheeler
    www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Flex Wheeler View Post
      Dave, I hate to call you this; but, I talk to Steve two days after I talk to you and told him that I will be getting back on the 7th and to let me know if you want me to come. That was about 3 wks out from the Nat'l.....

So i take it you did not know this????
      I was not informed of this conversation you had with Steve............ so I apologize if I was inaccurate in what I said. In the last conversation that YOU and I had, you mentioned that you had an appearance in Hungary on that weekend. I didn't know that your situation had changed. My bad!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPablo300 View Post
        Hey SIDTHEKID, your buddy Zinjun Croon should feel great that he went from 14th at the USA's to 7th at the Nationals! I think he should stick with the Heavyweight's for right now. He looked so much sharper and tighter
        Thanks Bro. He came home with all smiles on his face bro. I was with him in preparation for the Las Vegas Classic and the Nationals it was grueling for him without carbs for 4 weeks bro I was with him every step of the way even the 45min cardio sessions. Woo! He has the best support group around him you know. Now, Im next to hit BB stage.

Comment

• Big DP,

It's no big bro. I hope to see you at the Fit Exop... Have a great turkey day...

Originally posted by huge285 View Post
          I was not informed of this conversation you had with Steve............ so I apologize if I was inaccurate in what I said. In the last conversation that YOU and I had, you mentioned that you had an appearance in Hungary on that weekend. I didn't know that your situation had changed. My bad!
          Flex Wheeler
          www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

Working...
          X