crzybreaks nationals experience!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crzybreaks nationals experience!!!

I GOT MY ASS HANDED TO ME....but it was probably the best experience ive had as a bodybuilder!!!! it was great being able to stand next to the best of the best and look at the things i need to do with my physique to compete with them!!! These athletes were great....i could not believe i was on the right line when i was weighing in!!! darrel looked on point and i think he should have placed higher...al looked insane too!!! all of the light heavies looked great and congrats to all who did well!! all though i was not able to bring my best, i did everything i could to do so!!! i came in a little flatter than i would have liked and also lost a bit of muscle as well along the way. all in all it was great experience and i learned a lot about my physique and what i need to do to get myself to the next level!! my next step is the junior nats and i will be doing my best to bring a bigger and better package!!! right now my plan is to learn from my previous experiences and have a productive offseason!!! TIME TO GROW!!!!

I also got to meet brandon rey...this dude is awesome and is def. gonna do some damage at whatever show he decides to do...crazy physique!!!I also got to meet derek anthony who was cool as hell too!!! dude is the real deal and says it like it is...gotta respect someone like that!!! thanks for the words of the encouragement Derek and Brandon...i appreciate them greatly!!!
    now for a few pics of me at the comp...thanks for listening and ill be sure to update everyone with my progress leading into the junior nats!!!
    Attached Files

thanks to dave p as well for his guidance and knowledge and muscle asylum project for all their support!!! also wanna say congrats to guy and mike for earning their pro cards!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jon Delarosa; November 24th, 2008, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Congrats dude, you looked awesome! Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose88 View Post
        Congrats dude, you looked awesome! Keep it up!
        thanks bro but i wasn't awesome enough...lol!!

Comment

3 more weeks diet (without losing muscle), dry and full and you would look awesome!! Are you close to middle? If within 10 pounds maybe you should consider being a middle for weigh in and filling out after. You have a real good overall physique.

Comment

looked good bro. like naga said a couple more weeks and you woulda been up there. keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by indianamonster1986 View Post
              looked good bro. like naga said a couple more weeks and you woulda been up there. keep up the good work!
              thanks bro...all done dieting down for now tho!!!! TiME TO PUT ON SOME BEEF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crzybreaks View Post
                thanks bro...all done dieting down for now tho!!!! TiME TO PUT ON SOME BEEF!!!
                MUHAHAHAHHA! Yeah boiiii!
                you brought an end to this dead hour and meaning to a calloused life

Comment

HEY! In a week you really turned things around, great job!!

Glad you guys were all there this weekend, It was nice to have fellow New Yorkers at the show

WOOHOO off season!

Comment

Originally posted by The Counterweight View Post
                    MUHAHAHAHHA! Yeah boiiii!

Comment

Originally posted by JillyRev View Post
                      HEY! In a week you really turned things around, great job!!

Glad you guys were all there this weekend, It was nice to have fellow New Yorkers at the show

WOOHOO off season!
                      hey hun.... we gotta all get together and train and EAT!!! give me a call if you ever need anything...and my gf fell in love with you...you inspired her to try and compete!!!

Comment

you looked great bro! what did you eat after nationals? i bet your looking forward to thanksgiving ! hahah

Comment

Originally posted by krn-gookx891 View Post
                          you looked great bro! what did you eat after nationals? i bet your looking forward to thanksgiving ! hahah
                          Bro...i was like a depressed fat chick after the show...i ordered pizza hut, stayed in my room and ate like a pie and a half!!! i cant wait for thanksgiving then the following monday its back to work and starting my bulk diet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crzybreaks View Post
                            hey hun.... we gotta all get together and train and EAT!!! give me a call if you ever need anything...and my gf fell in love with you...you inspired her to try and compete!!!
                            Very nice structure bro.............keep it up
                            4500 calories

Comment

Originally posted by Jerzian View Post
                              Very nice structure bro.............keep it up
                              thanks bro!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X