crzybreaks nationals experience!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brandenray View Post
    It was cool meeting you and your pops in Atl fam. I thought that you looked good man and on the bright side, you're gonna only get better by learning what needs to be done this offseason. The moment we reach perfection is usually when we hang it up, you have many shows and many years ahead of you. Keep grinding.

well put !
    I love a hard penis in my mouth

Comment

Originally posted by ARubinaccio View Post
      bro you have the potential to be top 5 and win that show..you were just veryyyy flat i was at the easterns as well.. i could tell you were overdieted i could just see it in your eyes you looked TIRED! lol..id rather be there then underdieted so i respect your fight to be at your best.. now you know what went wrong..hope you have a great offseason bro i hope to see you tear it up next yr!
      lol...your absolutely right bro...every second i just wanted to sleep!!!! i felt soooo tired....but we learn from our mistakes and hopefully ill have a great offseason!!! thanks again for your support bro!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DerekAnthony View Post
        keep your head up. like you said it made you open up. never give up man! was a pleasure meeting you and your friends/FAMILY.need any help or real input on your build come talk to me bud. you know i dont talk shit ! haha

truly

DA
        thanks bro...i really appreciate your honesty!!! it def was a blast meeting you too bro...ill def be in touch bro and thanks again for the vote of confidence!!!

Comment

Working...
        X