Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burn_it_down View Post
    again with the house hate man?....

first of all he made improvements chest and back while trying to reduce his calves to get everything more proportionate. 2nd he is 4 weeks out and pretty damn hard.

Arnt you the same dickhead that was giving him shit about his 185 barbell curls a few months ago...something else comes up involving Erik and you jump on his shit....Maybe your just jelous cause you both are from west virginia and he is more successful as a bodybuilder and as person. I dont see him going around say that you have shitty form or dont make improvements. But maybe thats why he is where he is and you still talk shit on him on message boards?.
    Talking shit is when you have no idea what you are saying. You need to learn how to spell, as well as read. I do not dislike the guy. Just feel he is way over rated. Jealous? What do I have to be jealous over????
    Someone turning pro, give me a break. How pathetic. You do not even know me, or what I have done with in my own life.....quit talking out your ass

Comment

impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by The House View Post
        thanks for all the support... time is going by quick, i can not wait to step on stage for the first time as a pro.. it is going to be a great step in my bodybuilding career. i get to step on stage with some of the guys that i have been watching and reading about for years and now i get to hit poses with them... no matter were i place this year has been a step in the right direction and i will only get closer to my bodybuilding goals each year...
        Must be a great feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekAnthony View Post
          SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TOOL. MAKING FUN OF THE GUY HES ONE OF THE NICEST GYS EVER. AND HIS WIFE IS A DOLL. AND YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT HIM? WHO GIVES A FUCK. AND WHEN HE OR IF HE DOSENT GET HIS TEETH FIXED YOULL FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO TALK SHIT ABOUT . GOD YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC!!!

FRANK YOU LOOK GREAT BRO IF YOUR READING LOTS OF LUCK BUD YOU DESERVE IT. IM A HUGE CALVE FAN! DO IT UP KID!

HEY TO THE WIFEY TO ! ONE OF HTE NICEST LADIES I EVER MET.
          lol, DA ripped you a new one.

also, isnt masters for older bb'ers? i thought he was young?

Comment

Originally posted by kiloman View Post
            is it just me or are his biceps kinda weird lookin?
            His biceps are quite close to his shoulders compared to the biggest part of his tris.

Comment

Watched the video clip, He has put on some overall thickness/size. Looks great. Seems like a very humble guy. Wish him the best.

Comment

i had this pic of him i guess last show or frm expo of arnold! his bi's are small!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kris iyengar View Post
                  i had this pic of him i guess last show or frm expo of arnold! his bi's are small!
                  That photo is two years old..lol
                  https://www.facebook.com/TeamFankhouser/

Comment

Working...
                  X