No announcement yet.

Flex Wheeler and the 1998 Arnold Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta say Flex is the best there has ever been. Ronnies fat gut doesn't even come close to Flex's genetics.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterwheeler View Post
      So bodybuilding will come back to its golden look in a few years. Everyone is waiting for another flex wheeler clone. Hey Flex are you doing a GNC tour in canada?
      Yes, I will be doing a GNC tour.
      Flex Wheeler
      www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

Originally posted by The_One77 View Post
        you look massive in that pic, how heavy were u there flex?
        im guessing 240-250
        You got it 249
        Flex Wheeler
        www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

I was at this Arnold Classic. I WAS a Nasser fan, until i saw Flex on-stage. It was incredible. Remember at the end of pre-judging FLEX?? You and Nasser, alone on the left side of the stage, right in front of me, hitting shot after shot, long after the "official" pre-judging ended. Just entertaining the fans! It was incredible! That was electric man!!! Still makes my hair stand up!! Flex ruled that night, and secured his LEGENDARY status!

Comment

Flex vs. Nasser
            Attached Files
            My Predictionů? PAIN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E

Comment

All I can say is...........

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Nothing is as powerful as all consuming desire - Jesse Marunde

Comment

Flex what year was your avatar picture taken? Thank you for not turning into a mass monster with a huge gut.

Comment

Flex pretty much was a mass monster, just carried tha mass better than the rest, and was able to maintain a tiny waist with no sign of a gut!
                  Last edited by Christian B; May 27th, 2008, 08:15 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Flex how do you think , where was your best condition? 1993 Arnold or maybe 1998?

Comment

I believe Flex finished 2nd 3 times and i always thought Flex brought his A game to the Arnold but never really to the Olympia. Flexs barometer to being "on" was always whether he was tight in the glutes and hams.

Personally, i think he looked better bigger and fuller when he won the Arnold in 2000! I believe his avatar photo was 1999...and that is one of the most awesome,freakiest, incredible shots in BB!

Comment

Working...
                      X