Flex Wheeler and the 1998 Arnold Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex Wheeler and the 1998 Arnold Classic

Does anyone have any pics or video from this show? Flex Wheeler supposedly looked his best here (yes even better than 93) and this is when Arnold bestowed the title of " Flex looks the best I have ever seen a bodybuilder on stage". I remember the Flex magazine that review the show I haven't seen to many pictures or any video.

It's probably one of these clips...

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search

Incredible.
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Comment

Good physique on that black dude whatever his name is.

Comment

That's from the 1999 Battle for the Olympia.

Comment

1998 Arnold Classic...Flex Wheeler

10 Years later I dont think 2008 winner can match the 1998 Arnold classic winner Flex Wheeler. I was in high school at the time and I saw the show on ESPN. Changed my life. I wanted to look like that guy! They interviewed him during his prep which was pretty cool. Made me buy his video Mass Construction. Anyone remember? Didnt Arnold himself say Flex was the best ever when he won?

Comment

Saw pics of that one in mags and yes Flex really was tight for that show. He beat Nasser who was also really on for the show. Flexs abs though popped out in a way I have never seen and he beat Nasser who had 50lbs on him. It really was a preview before the Olympia that year. The only difference was standing between Nasser and Flex at the Olympia was Ronnie. He looked like a Hybrid cross between the two. Now the thing is nobody has won it yet in 2008 so it is hard to say. Flex's condition at that show was phenom but who knows what the competitors will bring in 2008.

Comment

yeah arnold said that, and thats because its true.. no one has equaled that and as of the list of contenders, its not gonna happen in 2008..not that those guys are bad..Vic is the real mr O..and Dex, IMO, has the best overall physique in BBing today.. but Flex was blessed with crazy genetics as well

Comment

Originally posted by Doom View Post
                yeah arnold said that, and thats because its true.. no one has equaled that and as of the list of contenders, its not gonna happen in 2008..not that those guys are bad..Vic is the real mr O..and Dex, IMO, has the best overall physique in BBing today.. but Flex was blessed with crazy genetics as well

phil heath

Comment

Originally posted by kiloman View Post
                  phil heath
                  Sorry....Heath is good but he has a ways to go. In a 2-3 years he'll be a force but until then at a show like the ASC he might not crack the top 5.
                  FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

pics?
                    [Death, Drugs & Muscle] - GET IT HERE: http://bit.ly/dtq7AO

Comment

Flex 1998 will beat almost any guy competing today
                      twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

No one even comes close now a days to flex. Flex had shape that no one has had since

Comment

Comment

here ya go with the pics

Comment

Originally posted by w8killa View Post
                              10 Years later I dont think 2008 winner can match the 1998 Arnold classic winner Flex Wheeler. I was in high school at the time and I saw the show on ESPN. Changed my life. I wanted to look like that guy! They interviewed him during his prep which was pretty cool. Made me buy his video Mass Construction. Anyone remember? Didnt Arnold himself say Flex was the best ever when he won?
                              Flex Wheeler
                              www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

Working...
                              X