No announcement yet.

SHAWN OR PRIEST 1998?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Shawn the last high caliber pro to be able to pull off the vacuum?

That tricep shot on Lee is freaky!

Comment

YES SHAWN THE MEMORIES ......THAT WAS MY SECOND OYLMPIA...IN NEW YORK I THINK IT WAS......RONNIE'S FIRST WIN.....SHAWN NEEDS TO MAKE A COMEBACK......COME ON SHAWN I KNOW THERE IS AN AMBER STILL READY TO IGNITE........I AM NOT RETIRED YET SO WHY SHOULD YOU...TIME TO DUST YOURSELF OFF ......COME ON YOU AND ME FOR OLD TIMES SAKE I HAVE THROWN DOWN THE CHALLENGE
      Infinite + 1 = Doing what others are scared to dream of.

Comment

come on shawn, make a come back!

Comment

lee priest hands down :P

Comment

if shawn and lee ever do a show together again i will find the money to fly out to where ever it may be because i don't want to miss that show

Comment

i say tie.....but im sure shawns glutes we're harder than lee's and that is what bodybuilding has become.....a dry glute contest
              2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

s ray had a lil edge over lee at that point but the fact that lee is still in shape and will be competing and won a show after s ray retired gives lee a tremendous advantage at this point...so lee

Comment

Ill take the man in the middle of them....RONNIE!!!
                  "They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this, America: They will be met."

Comment

Shawn makes Lee look like a natty teenager with thew flu.

Comment

I strongly dislike Shawn Ray for what reason i'm not really sure... he's just always rubbed me the wrong way. I think Lee is the shit though... so I went by bodyparts.

Traps-Shawn
                      Delts-Lee
                      Biceps-Lee
                      Triceps-Lee
                      Forearms-Lee
                      Back-Shawn
                      Glutes-Shawn
                      Hamstrings-Shawn
                      Calves-Lee
                      Quads-Lee
                      Abs-Lee
                      Obliques-Shawn
                      Chest-Shawn

Aesthetics-Shawn
                      Muscularity-Lee

Shawn=7
                      Lee=8

So I guess I would have to give it to Lee, but it really depends for what appeals more in a phsique to you.
                      DC advocate

CSCS
                      B.S. in Exercise Science

Comment

Originally posted by PRO LEE PRIEST View Post
                        YES SHAWN THE MEMORIES ......THAT WAS MY SECOND OYLMPIA...IN NEW YORK I THINK IT WAS......RONNIE'S FIRST WIN.....SHAWN NEEDS TO MAKE A COMEBACK......COME ON SHAWN I KNOW THERE IS AN AMBER STILL READY TO IGNITE........I AM NOT RETIRED YET SO WHY SHOULD YOU...TIME TO DUST YOURSELF OFF ......COME ON YOU AND ME FOR OLD TIMES SAKE I HAVE THROWN DOWN THE CHALLENGE
                        That'd be FUCKING AWESOME!

Originally posted by smvmuscle View Post
                        sounds like a challenge shawn....... but i think you'll get him this time Lee

why dont we get all the greats from the 90's back
                        shawn, levrone, chris, and flex

it would be a great Masters Olympia
                        Oh snap.
                        Nark's Place: http://www.getnarked.net/
                        Nark's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NarkSide

Comment

Lee, that would be great but I've been retired now half as long as you've been a Pro
                          ( Err, excluding ur recent hiatus from the stage)
                          That said, I'd love to see Dan Marino one more time or even Michael Jordan or maybe bring back Iron Mike Tyson while were at it.
                          You see, (whenever I say that it means your about to be taken to school and knowledge will be dropped like a hammer on a nail) there comes a time in ones life where we do and achieve everything we can as an Athlete and later we begin to yearn for more out of life than simply competition.
                          Putting things in perspective, I stood on that stage from the age of 17 to 36. (Lee that's 19yrs if your counting) Another year- another contest, it would not bring me anymore satisfaction or happiness on any level, no matter who I was competing against or what I was competitng for. I left the game injury free, my belly was full (no pun intended), I'd gone as far as they would let me and I look back with no regrets.
                          That decision for me was Final and it was the best I could have made at that time of my life.
                          Since then, my life has been rich in love with family, my children, enjoying the fruits of my labor, I'm more sensitive to others (Sorry Lee but you know what I mean) I've been drug free for years and overall I've been applying my time management better by focusing on important things like what I can do to make others happy and not just myself, this is where my heart is.
                          So now your beginning to see a side of me you never knew outside the muscle books a actual Human Being!
                          I did what I did because I loved it but it was never who I was, I just happend to be good at it and prospered from it. Now I give back when and where I can, helping others get to a place where they can live their dream as Bodybuilders having helped them avoid certain pitfalls and BS that I saw first hand.
                          Lee, there's always that Fried Chicken Eating Contest I'd love to have with you but as for Posing Trunks and Oil?
                          Well let's just say my little buddy, I'll track you down on the eve of your 43rd Birthday and see where youare and what your up to. Yup, 43 on September 9th, I personally like Gift Cards to Babies R Us & Home Depot, so hook a brutha up!
                          Shools out
                          Peace,
                          S

Comment

fried chicken is the most interesting thing mentioned in this entire thread.

Comment

Ray in everything but arms .
                              Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

Comment

Shawn ,do you still train nowdays?

Comment

Working...
                                X