Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by west View Post
    That's a shame because I got it.
    Well the first movie was like 23 years ago...

I only ever watched the first one not sure if he was in the next dozen

or however many sequels there were...
    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

Comment

WELL I AM 36 NOW......
      Infinite + 1 = Doing what others are scared to dream of.

Comment

Originally posted by PRO LEE PRIEST View Post
        WELL I AM 36 NOW......
        But you still act 16 It sucks getting old my friend i will be 38 next week man some days i feel it How are things down under Lee? i hope you and the family are doing well

Comment

Originally posted by gary67 View Post
          But you still act 16 It sucks getting old my friend i will be 38 next week man some days i feel it How are things down under Lee? i hope you and the family are doing well

NOT BAD SLOWLY SETTLING IN..HOW ARE YOU?
          Infinite + 1 = Doing what others are scared to dream of.

Comment

Originally posted by PRO LEE PRIEST View Post
            NOT BAD SLOWLY SETTLING IN..HOW ARE YOU?
            Good the kids are getting big. My 11 year old boy is already taller than me. Thank God he got moms height. i am only 5'4 my son is 5'6 150 pounds. My wife is 5'10 training is going well work sucks as usual Good luck with your up coming shows Lee i am sure you will kick ass as usual

Comment

HEY MR. LEE AND MR. GARY67, THE AGE OF THE 30's ARE GOOD, SO MR. LEE IS NOW 36 AND U MR. GARY HAVE A FRIEND TURNING 38, COOL, JULY BABIES HAVE MORE FUN AND MY B-DAY IS THIS SUNDAY AND I'LL BE ALSO 38 YRS YOUNG YEA!!!!!!!! OH, MR.LEE WERE U BORN IN JULY AND IF NOT WHAT MONTH? JUST ASK ID U DON'T MIND
              MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Getting Old is not a Death Sentence little bro!
                36, that was the age I retired from BBing so kudo's to you making you're Comeback of sorts to a sport you never left!
                Make us all proud in Atlantic City, the 40 and Over Club awaits you as well as you're Prize!
                Something about you're size when you retire, enjoy from Team MD!
                S Ray
                Attached Files

Comment

MR. SHAWN, THE CAR IS TOOOOOOOOO CUTE, I DON'T THINK MR. LEE COULD FIT IN IT, PLEASE REMEMBER YALL ARE BIG
                  MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                    36, that was the age I retired from BBing so kudo's to you making you're Comeback of sorts to a sport you never left!
                    Make us all proud in Atlantic City, the 40 and Over Club awaits you as well as you're Prize!
                    S Ray
                    As a short competitor myself who can take many short jokes this was pretty damn funny, you gotta laugh at that. I enjoyed this thread very much, thats for the two pros for posting and keeping it lightheared. [edit: damnit where is the car, its not as funny without the car pic]

PS: Shawn you make a lot of great points.

Jason

Comment

• Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
                      HEY MR. LEE AND MR. GARY67, THE AGE OF THE 30's ARE GOOD, SO MR. LEE IS NOW 36 AND U MR. GARY HAVE A FRIEND TURNING 38, COOL, JULY BABIES HAVE MORE FUN AND MY B-DAY IS THIS SUNDAY AND I'LL BE ALSO 38 YRS YOUNG YEA!!!!!!!! OH, MR.LEE WERE U BORN IN JULY AND IF NOT WHAT MONTH? JUST ASK ID U DON'T MIND
                      Mr.Lee birthday is July 6

Comment

• HEY MR. SCOOBYSNACK, I LIKE THE LITTLE CAR SHAWN PUT UP, I STILL THINK THAT MR. LEE WOULDN'T FIT. LOL. U CAN'T SEE THE CAR
                        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• MINE'S JULY 20TH, AND YOUR FRIEND'S MR. GARY67
                          MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
                            MINE'S JULY 20TH, AND YOUR FRIEND'S MR. GARY67
                            July 29

Comment

• COOL, MY BABY GIRL, AND THE CAILY GOV'S IS THE 30 OF THIS MONTH
                              MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                                S Ray
                                Shawn, Lee would have that car running 700 horses by the end of the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X