Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stavios View Post
    lol, Lee isnt even in the same league

Shawn destroys him, even with no back shot !
    bullshit!

Arms: Close call but I'll give this one to Lee.

Close call? Are you kidding me? Lee's arms dwarf Shawn's in every one of those pics.
    žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

Comment

• shawn for sure
      Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
      F.I.T. Corps

Comment

• NOPE
        žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

Comment

• was lee ever competive with shawn in any shows,this is a total joke ,not even on the same scale, i think a truly better comparison would be phil heath of today vs shawn from the 90's, now that would be close.

Comment

• Lee, and only Lee !!!

#1 Always!!!

Comment

• lee ur arms are fuckin freaky lol

are we not looking at conditioning here at all? Shawn was absolutely shredded in these pics his conditioning alone makes this a no brainer poll.. why do you guys continue to compare these guys..
              Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

• I gotta go for shawn on this one.

Comment

• First two of lees pics dont even look like he is all the way in the pose yet. and one pic shows an angle of shawn that has better lighting on it. Dont think his conditioning was better shit just shows up better on black guys. Lee priest all the way. Shawn has more lats. Thats it though. Best arms in all of bb (LEE PRIEST) That was shawns all time best. remember when lee nailed his conditioning with the superman boots and cape. that lee blows Shawn away. I think it was the arnold.

Comment

• shawn ray no doubt!

Comment

• Shawn Ray, much more complete. He had what lee didnt: Back development hams and glute speration (NO HOMO) and consitent conditioning. Lee has superior delts and arms

Comment

• Originally posted by fubars rage View Post
                        First two of lees pics dont even look like he is all the way in the pose yet. and one pic shows an angle of shawn that has better lighting on it. Dont think his conditioning was better shit just shows up better on black guys. Lee priest all the way. Shawn has more lats. Thats it though. Best arms in all of bb (LEE PRIEST) That was shawns all time best. remember when lee nailed his conditioning with the superman boots and cape. that lee blows Shawn away. I think it was the arnold.
                        That was nowhere near Shawn's all-time best, Shawn himself said that that was his worst year from '92-'98.

Comment

• Lee priest has the freak factor.
                          AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
                          MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

• ^^I agree

Comment

• Shawn wins. He was more complete. No contest.

Comment

• LEE PRIEST. Mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X