Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dylan_dent View Post
    -=snip=-
    That spaghetti always freaked me out. King D was a freak, no doubt.

And Big Louie was a monster, of course. I remember seeing him compete at an early WSM event. He kicked some ass too, iirc. I forget what event it was, but he was pressing with his one arm and his tricep just visually popped. I don't mean he tore a muscle, but that his definition and sheer mass was unbelievable. Insane. I was a teenager and was, like, "What the hell is that??"
    Last edited by curtjames; July 31st, 2008, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• I saw Paul at Gold's Venice back in 91 prior to him really being known. I remember just being blown away by how big he was...
      ATLARGENUTRITION.COM
      WANNABEBIG.COM

Comment

Worst chest and worst GH gut of his day.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris mason View Post
          I saw Paul at Gold's Venice back in 91 prior to him really being known. I remember just being blown away by how big he was...
          I'm almost sure it was a pic from an Olympia, but there's a shot of him stepping on stage that's I think iconic is the word. Latin for holyhellhowcansomebodyBEthatBIG!?!?!

Comment

• Worst troll of our day.

ForemanRules
            You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves. ~ Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I thought he was one of the best? I need to check my sources.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
                Worst chest and worst GH gut of his day.
                His gut's looking bad in the one pic, but you can't fault this, come on!

You could fault his posing though which, yeah, the judges kinda expect something there.

Comment

• But in all seriousness, PD had a killer mm pose...but his chest looked pretty thin in most other poses. Still a freak.

D
                  You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves. ~ Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Still motivating....

Comment

But in all seriousness, PD had a killer mm pose...but his chest looked pretty thin in most other poses. Still a freak.

D
                      Say what? The veins in his chest are thicker than my pecs ferchrissakes. Where are your pics? I mean if Dillett's got thin pecs you must be Bertil Fox.

But what the hell is up with the suspenders?
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by curtjames; July 31st, 2008, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Still motivating....

No doubt. And his competitive record was incredible. Pearl won the Mr. Universe in 1953, 1956, 1961, 1967, and finally in 1971! A nearly 20-year span winning one of the most coveted titles in bodybuilding. Incredible.

Schwarzenegger definitely should have competed against Pearl when they had the opportunity.

Comment

• You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves. ~ Abraham Lincoln

Comment

But in all seriousness,
                            And that's pretty much discouraged, okay?

Comment

• Mentzer looks so fucking confused in that pic of Dillet's FDB.

Comment

Never saw that image before. Gotta love Dorian's left bicep.

Comment

Working...
                                X