No announcement yet.

BEST GERMAN BODYBUILDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No joke Ronny Rockel if he could come in dry and hard. Wolf has the BBing world attention. If dosn't keep pouring it on theyall will have the same decent careers but not win any big shows. Besides Guntner is off making Beerfest 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Norway Power View Post
      this is exactley what I think
      No GH gut like the rest, plus a more balanced physique.

Comment

Gunter is 2006, I thnk it was. Whatever one he took 4th in the Olympia. Fucking amazing physique he brought to that event.

Comment

Originally posted by leave1 View Post
          Gunter is 2006, I thnk it was. Whatever one he took 4th in the Olympia. Fucking amazing physique he brought to that event.

I think he looks like a modern day Arnold.

Comment

Ruhl is and always will be a great fan favorite for his freaky size and until the last few ocassions he competed his superb conditioning to match.

However, Wolf has the frame and pure asthetic to be a top Olympia contender, hands down making him the best German Hope.

Any body remember Heiko Kalabach? the Wall

Comment

it's impressive that people voted for Gunter... he does have prettier hair than ruhl or wolf though, maybe that's why

Comment

or maybe it's his soothing voice

Comment

Originally posted by The_Halfmoon View Post
                  it's impressive that people voted for Gunter... he does have prettier hair than ruhl or wolf though, maybe that's why
                  It could be that some don't like sythnol swollen muscles and huge GH guts.

Comment

Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
                    It could be that some don't like sythnol swollen muscles and huge GH guts.
                    well ronnie rockell doesn't have those qualities but also has the bone structure of a world class bodybuilder... mind you, he'd be write-in for this poll

Comment

RONNY ROCKEL has a huge GH gut.

Comment

I liked Gunter although his win and a few of his finishes were gifts. But Dennis Wolf has the potential to be the best one.

Comment

For sheer size and mass Markus,as hes one of my favourites.A freak among freaks,however for the more complete package i would say Dennis Wolf.Doesnt look like hes pregnant in the off season,great conditioning and stays it top shape most of the time.Dennis-look out Mr Olympia!!!
                          Bodybuilding isn't about how much you can lift.
                          It's about how much you say you can lift.

Comment

Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
                            RONNY ROCKEL has a huge GH gut.
                            really? I never noticed it, but I've only seen pictures

Comment

..wolf hands down!!

Comment

How can you rate Gunter when he didn't get a single point in the fantastic and sadly missed Challenge Round?
                                Confirm what I already know

Comment

Working...
                                X