No announcement yet.

BEST GERMAN BODYBUILDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dennis Wolf. He's already been a top six Olympia finalist in his 2nd Olympia show. Sky's the limit for that man. If all stays well he should be MR Olympia someday...making him the best German bodybuilder of all time.
    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

Big Bad Wolf!

Comment

I like them all, but in order:

Wolf
        Gunter
        Ronny
        Ruhl

Comment

Originally posted by Swede View Post

I think he looks like a modern day Arnold.

i personally liked him in beerfest my self haha
          Starting a new chapter...

Comment

Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
            GUNTER SCHLIERKAMP by far.

agreed and confirmed
            "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGgYy...eature=related this is def my favorite gunter video when he gets robbed in 2002

Comment

Was the best?? A.MUNZER!!!!! re-defined being ripped even if it killed him!! Know that's hardcore!! and not so smart either, but very thorough!!
                Reach down inside and be a fuckin pro!!! -- Marvin Lewis

Comment

Markus Ruhl has got to be the all time German freak! This chain smoking mass monster knew no bounds. His girlfriend/wife is also an incredible and physically unappealing sight. The two together make such a likely pair.

Pro Bodybuilding is all about being big, grotesque and 'full of' shock value. Go Markus! You are a freak and that is why you are loved and adored by your hundreds of fans across the planet

Comment

Originally posted by mg659er View Post
                    Was the best?? A.MUNZER!!!!! re-defined being ripped even if it killed him!! Know that's hardcore!! and not so smart either, but very thorough!!
                    Speaking of "and not so smart either," mg659er, you are incorrect.

Andreas was Austrian.

You're spot-on, though, about redefining being ripped.

Comment

I knew that! I just said that to test you out!

Comment

Yeah Munzer was absolutely ripped with striations and cuts everywhere.However it came at a cost and that cost was his life!!At the end of the day you have to ask yourself the question-Is my body worth dying for? and the answer is ultimately no
                        He took so many steroids that his internal organs had melted!!The extreme amounts he consumed could kill several full grown men.

Bodybuilding isn't about how much you can lift.
                        It's about how much you say you can lift.

Comment

Thanks Curt, not seen Andeas in video before. No one ever had more passion for bodybuilding than that guy to the end...
                          Confirm what I already know

Comment

Originally posted by Daveymeister View Post
                            Yeah Munzer was absolutely ripped with striations and cuts everywhere.However it came at a cost and that cost was his life!!At the end of the day you have to ask yourself the question-Is my body worth dying for? and the answer is ultimately no
                            He took so many steroids that his internal organs had melted!!The extreme amounts he consumed could kill several full grown men.
                            He was only ever going to take it to 1000%. Just that kind of guy it seems, his choice.
                            Confirm what I already know

Comment

Originally posted by mg659er View Post
                              I knew that! I just said that to test you out!
                              Sweet.

And always good to honor the sport's fallen. Momo, Andreas, the list is growing.

Comment

DAMN YOU CURT JAMES FOR EXPOSING MY LACK OF RESEARCH!!!!!!!!! MELTDOWN!!!!!

Originally posted by curtjames View Post
                                Speaking of "and not so smart either," mg659er, you are incorrect.

Andreas was Austrian.

You're spot-on, though, about redefining being ripped.

DAYUM CURTJAMES!!!!!!! So i'm half smart cause cause he was ripped but really not cause he was a 20 minute ride from Germany SE.

All good more room to impress later!! I guess i shoulda done a lil more research. Coulda sworn he was german( even though its on the BORDER!!!!!) I hate being wrong!! I'm like Milton Bradley right now of the Texas Rangers!!! Just MAD!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X