BEST GERMAN BODYBUILDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daveymeister View Post
    Yeah Munzer was absolutely ripped with striations and cuts everywhere.However it came at a cost and that cost was his life!!

At the end of the day you have to ask yourself the question-Is my body worth dying for? and the answer is ultimately no

He took so many steroids that his internal organs had melted!!The extreme amounts he consumed could kill several full grown men.
    I apologize for the snips, but the images are right there. Gotta wonder if that "organs melting" info was correct. I've heard that stated before, but never by a doctor.

Wiki offers that his liver and kidneys failed and that he refused a blood transfusion. I'm guessing, at age 30, he probably thought his life was over if he had kidney failure. I wonder if he could have survived.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Munzer

Comment

Originally posted by RMB View Post
      Thanks Curt, not seen Andeas in video before. No one ever had more passion for bodybuilding than that guy to the end...
      I found the link on his Wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Munzer

X2 on your comment.

RIP, Andreas!

Comment

Originally posted by mg659er View Post
        DAYUM CURTJAMES!!!!!!! So i'm half smart cause cause he was ripped but really not cause he was a 20 minute ride from Germany SE.

All good more room to impress later!! I guess i shoulda done a lil more research. Coulda sworn he was german( even though its on the BORDER!!!!!) I hate being wrong!! I'm like Milton Bradley right now of the Texas Rangers!!! Just MAD!!!!!
        That's me in the microwave, isn't it? Damn you mg, damn you! AAAAIIIIEEE, I'm melting! But first I exploded. Curse you! That was no fun.

And, yes, smart is a game of inches. That simple 20-minute ride cost you valuable IQ points. Sorry.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'll get my 2.378 I.Q. points if its the last thing I do!!!!! My rep here is ruined, changing my identity! New name is AndreasMunzer aka greatest German aka greatest ripped chest cavity and tri's of all time!!!!

No that's me in the nuker, you in the black suit with white shirt correcting me. pushing the turkey button which takes 20 mins
          Reach down inside and be a fuckin pro!!! -- Marvin Lewis

Comment

Andreas became obsessed with the thankless and seedy culture that became his world. He lived an illusion.

Andreas beliefs were flawed. His illconceieved construct, that was, by building the biggest, most striated/chemically induced physique would lead him into a world of contentment and peace was so far out the realm of reality it has now become etched into the folklore of bodybuilding laughability. Unfortunately he was deluded and misguided.

Andreas died before his time. He is now remembered as a horrible chemical experiment that went disasterously wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by mg659er View Post
              NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'll get my 2.378 I.Q. points if its the last thing I do!!!!! My rep here is ruined, changing my identity! New name is AndreasMunzer aka greatest German aka greatest ripped chest cavity and tri's of all time!!!!

No that's me in the nuker, you in the black suit with white shirt correcting me. pushing the turkey button which takes 20 mins
              Austrian!

Twenty? That's going to leave a mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Lowreps View Post
                Gunter is the best all around Bodybuilder

R U H L is so big, never go those legs to match that upper body
                Agreed. The ALL AROUND BB is not just physique? Gunter. Ive met him twice. He has always been willing to sit and talk with fans, funny as hell and has great physique.

Ruhl is the freakiest

I met Wolf...either was real new to all the attention or just didnt care real lamo.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Halfmoon View Post
                  really? I never noticed it, but I've only seen pictures
                  Cuz he don't have one

Comment

LOL at Ruhl having more votes than gunter.

Comment

I have to say that some of the best bodybuilders come from over seas true......but the best bodybuilders are from the states, the best power lifters come from overseas
                      Starting a new chapter...

Comment

Add Armin Scholz and Tarek ElseTouhi. They are rising stars.

Comment

Originally posted by MarBaSxx View Post
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGgYy...eature=related this is def my favorite gunter video when he gets robbed in 2002
                          YES! That is 100% right, he looked his best ever in 02 and should have placed higher. He had the size and conditioning and a great posing routine that wowed the crowd.

Comment

Heres his competition stats from Wikipedia.
                            Competition history
                            • 1986 European Amateur Championships MiddleWeight, 6th
                            • 1987 World Amateur Championships Light-HeavyWeight, 3rd
                            • 1988 World Amateur Championships Light-HeavyWeight, 3rd
                            • 1989 Mr. Olympia 13th
                            • 1989 World Games HeavyWeight, 1st
                            • 1990 Arnold Classic 3rd
                            • 1990 Grand Prix Germany 3rd
                            • 1990 Mr. Olympia 9th
                            • 1991 Arnold Classic 9th
                            • 1991 Ironman Pro Invitational 3rd
                            • 1991 Mr. Olympia Did not place
                            • 1991 Pittsburgh Pro Invitational 4th
                            • 1993 Arnold Classic 7th
                            • 1993 Grand Prix Germany (2) 2nd
                            • 1993 Grand Prix Germany 4th
                            • 1993 Night of Champions 2nd
                            • 1993 Mr. Olympia 9th
                            • 1994 Arnold Classic 5th
                            • 1994 Grand Prix France 8th
                            • 1994 Grand Prix Germany (2) 5th
                            • 1994 Mr. Olympia 9th
                            • 1995 Arnold Classic 4th
                            • 1996 Arnold Classic 6th
                            • 1996 San Jose Pro Invitational 7th
                            Bodybuilding isn't about how much you can lift.
                            It's about how much you say you can lift.

Comment

Dennis Wolf...and he's gonna get even better.
                              https://www.facebook.com/MarijanLipsinic

Comment

markus ruhl, only because he has done so much for germany other wise it'd be dennis wolf but dennis wolf is only sitll young and deveolping other wise definatly the Ruhhhhhhhlll

Comment

Working...
                                X