Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Ronnie really say "Ain't no white boy can beat me"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Ronnie really say "Ain't no white boy can beat me"?

If he did, it is a stupid statement. If he complains of racism, that doesn't make sense either. He won 8 O's!
    And if anyone thinks the man is keeping him from a new record because he's black, the record holder Lee Haney is black.

I hope this isn't true.
    People say: "Never say Never".

Jeezus told Ronnie it was racism!

Comment

Originally posted by capnkid
      If he did, it is a stupid statement. If he complains of racism, that doesn't make sense either. He won 8 O's!
      And if anyone thinks the man is keeping him from a new record because he's black, the record holder Lee Haney is black.

I hope this isn't true.
      I doubt it is true.

The main reason being the initial post said it came from the AP news service. Like AP has ever covered bb.

Comment

i dont know if he said that word for word but it seems like he gives jay no respect and completely overlooks him and say phil health victor or dexter will be the next mr o
        -IRON MAN ATHLETICS
        -HARDCORE/PROFROMANCE WEAR
        -COMING EARLY SEPT

Comment

Originally posted by CQ View Post
          I doubt it is true.

The main reason being the initial post said it came from the AP news service. Like AP has ever covered bb.
          look at all the mr o s its and evne asortment of races
          -IRON MAN ATHLETICS
          -HARDCORE/PROFROMANCE WEAR
          -COMING EARLY SEPT

Comment

It was probably just a figure of sppech that everyone is taking way to hard......People need to get a sense of humor and stop hoping on the rush limbaugh band wagon

Comment

I don't believe it. Ronnie is a too nice guy.

Comment

No ronnie said jays genetcs were inferior to his own. He said that what jay said about him retiring was just "one white mans opinion."

Brian Dobson then commented that ronnie is not a racist, and hes not as far as im concerned.

Godbless
                Beno

Comment

Originally posted by capnkid View Post

I hope this isn't true.
                  Check it out.

www.BodybuildingRadio.com

Comment

hmmmm, sounds a little rascist

Comment

Ronnie is turning into a sore loser

Originally posted by AVBG View Post

Not only did Ronnie say, "that's just one white man's opinion"... Jay has been second for several years now and everyone knew if anyone would beat Ronnie, it would be Jay. However, who did Ronnie say would be his successor,.. Victor Martinez...and I think it's very clear what color his skin is. Ronnie is dangerously close to being racist. I lost a little respect for him when I heard his comment on PBW.

Comment

Why would Ronnie bring a person's race into this? It just doesn't make sense and I think he is just breaking to losing to someone who always got second place. Not many can handle second place when they've been in first for years. Too bad that Ronnie is deciding to compete again because he won't be able to get back where he was.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I think too much is being read into his remarks. Clearly he was not the most gracious in his remarks in defeat, but I think the spin being placed here has more to do with the issues of those interpreting his remarks than the remarks themselves.

Strike Force
                            She blinded me with Science!!!

Comment

Well lets look at it this way for a minute.Lets blame the media for brain washing athletes that being black makes them better.All three heavy weight Title belts are held by White men.And not long ago they came out with a movie called great white hype,I watched mike tyson get defeated by a Irish guy ( I do agree he wasnt in his prime).My point is for years the media has put into peoples minds that white people are weak and small nerds that cant do anything Sing or dance lol.But when some people come to find out People are people.Things start Changing.I dont think ronnie coleman is a very smart guy.I think he would beleive what has been pounded into his head for years hes the best he cant be beat & no white man can beat me.The same way Mike tyson got his ass handed to him by a determined buster Douglas in Japan It was an upset the unbeatable became beatable.People still feared but werent terrified.He had also been told his for a long time be stoped.We have a bitter fallen champion Named Ronnie Coleman.If I heard some guy in the gym say that.If he was serious
                              I'd say screw that dumb asshole because I wouldnt treat anyone better because of there race.So Im calling ronnie a great body builder but as far as a person Hes an Ignorant asshole even though Id wanna take a picture with him lol.I mean come on guys if Jay said Aint no Black boy gonna beat me.There would be a millon people pissing there pants.
                              Just my Opion and please I dont wanna start a Getbig type computer nerd argument just take it or leave it.

Comment

Working...
                              X