1st - Sean Allan
    2nd - Keith Williams
    3rd - Todd Jewell
    4th - Brian Versky
    5th - Trey Brewer

Code:
     Trey Brewer did not deserve 5th place
    (see attachment below).

Sean Allan looked great and deserved his 1st place.
    He had an aesthetic physique, outstanding taper, and dry hams/glutes.

Trey Brewer had the best calves and quads amongst the top 5.
    Keith Williams was a bit more aesthetic but didn't clearly beat Trey
    on any upper body muscle group. If anything, Keith's back might have
    been perceived as better...but that is one bodypart. Trey Brewer
    deserved 2nd place, and at very worst 3rd.

Click on attachment to enlarge.

Attached Files
    1st
    13.64%
    2nd
    9.09%
    3rd
    9.09%
    4th
    9.09%
    5th
    59.09%

The poll is expired.

the judges called it right, he got 5th place because he dropped too much weight, has gyno in his chest, back is so-so, biceps need work. He's done 2 nationals shows so far in 3 years and hasen't won his weight class yet.
    Have read a lot about him and some of the stories and numbers aren't adding up. so now its the reality being blurred by the hype. it is interesting to read.

just my 2 cents

npc competitor

Comment

I just can't seem to find the big deal with this guy. There are so many more better bbers out there than Trey.

Comment

Originally posted by joey84 View Post
        the judges called it right, he got 5th place because he dropped too much weight, has gyno in his chest, back is so-so, biceps need work. He's done 2 nationals shows so far in 3 years and hasen't won his weight class yet.
        Have read a lot about him and some of the stories and numbers aren't adding up. so now its the reality being blurred by the hype. it is interesting to read.

just my 2 cents

npc competitor
        I AGREE WITH YOUR 2ND AND 3RD POINT (GYNO AND BACK) WHICH IS WHY I PUT HIM AT 2ND OR 3RD. YOUR FIRST POINT (WEIGHT) AND COMPETITION HISTORY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS PERFORMANCE COMPARED WITH THE OTHER GUYS ON STAGE. IN COMPETITION ONE IS SUPPOSED TO BE JUDGED ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU BRING TO THE STAGE IN COMPARISON TO THE OTHER COMPETITORS. SO, TO ADD SOME WEIGHT BEHIND YOUR OPINION YOU NEED TO COMPARE 2ND, 3RD, AND 4TH WITH TREY. LIKE I SAID, HE HAD THE BEST LOWER BODY (SIZE AND DEFINITION) IN HIS CLASS, AND THE OTHER THREE BEAT HIM ON MAYBE ONE OR TWO MUSCLES.
        "THREAD CREATOR"

Comment

Originally posted by gdorty View Post
          I just can't seem to find the big deal with this guy. There are so many more better bbers out there than Trey.
          THE THREAD WAS CONCERNING THE PLACING OF TREY BREWER AT THE 2008 JR. NATIONALS. ON YOUR SAME NOTE (TANGENT), WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL WITH THE 2ND PLACE GUY OR THE 3RD PLACE GUY? TREY IS A BIGGER "DEAL" THAN THEM. MY POINT WAS THAT TREY COMPARED WITH 2ND, 3RD, AND 4TH PLACE GUYS...HAD A STRONGER PHYSIQUE AND DESERVED 2ND OR 3RD (BETTER QUADS, BETTER CALVES, GOOD ARMS, GOOD CONDITIONING)

Comment

He deserved better than 5th I think, but saying that havn't really seen his back shots from that show. If he had a good back I think 2nd would have been fair.

Comment

Originally posted by the-craig View Post
              He deserved better than 5th I think, but saying that havn't really seen his back shots from that show. If he had a good back I think 2nd would have been fair.
              THANKS FOR THE "ON TOPIC" COMMENT.

Comment

Originally posted by shemmccullough View Post
                THANKS FOR THE "ON TOPIC" COMMENT.
                Is that trying to be sarcastic? If it was it is on topic, Im commenting on how I though his placing was pretty fair, but if he had made improvements in some areas could have been higher because of his other strengths.

Comment

Originally posted by the-craig View Post
                  Is that trying to be sarcastic? If it was it is on topic, Im commenting on how I though his placing was pretty fair, but if he had made improvements in some areas could have been higher because of his other strengths.
                  No, I was not being sarcastic. The comment was in reference to some other posts/responses. So again, thanks!

Comment

2008 NPC Junior Nationals Super-Heavyweights placings:

1st - Sean Allan
                    2nd - Keith Williams
                    3rd - Todd Jewell
                    4th - Brian Versky
                    5th - Trey Brewer

Code:
                    (see attachment below).

been perceived as better...but that is one bodypart. If you examine and compare every muscle, definition, and balance amongst the five top competitors the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place finishers do not have a greater number of superior individual muscles thanTrey Brewer. He deserved 2nd place, and at very worst 3rd.

[ATTACH]93080[/ATTACH]
                    If you examine and compare every muscle, definition, and balance amongst the five top competitors the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place finishers do not have a greater number of superior individual muscles thanTrey Brewer.

Comment

2008 NPC Junior Nationals Super-Heavyweights placings:
                      1st - Sean Allan
                      2nd - Keith Williams
                      3rd - Todd Jewell
                      4th - Brian Versky
                      5th - Trey Brewer

Code:
                      (see attachment below).

been perceived as better...but that is one bodypart. Trey Brewer
                      deserved 2nd place, and at very worst 3rd.

[ATTACH]93080[/ATTACH]

HEY, WHATS UP TREY!LOL

Comment

If you examine and compare every muscle, definition, and balance amongst the five top competitors the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place finishers do not have a greater number of superior individual muscles thanTrey Brewer.
                        If you examine all the top five competitors with an unbiased opinion, anyone can clearly see that those who placed above Trey placed higher because of their physique. Trey can be a great bodybuilder with time to gain the size lost in his legs and if he comes in conditioned, but he deserved the placing he got at Jr Nationals.

Comment

Working...
                        X