Should the O and Arnold Be on PPV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should the O and Arnold Be on PPV?

Cast your vote now. Should Mr. Olympia and the Arnold Classic be on PPV? Yes or NO?
    YES
    77.42%
    NO
    22.58%
    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

It should be on NBC!
    Ramblings and gear: WarriorFX.com : 500-word winners in 2008

Comment

ESPN could cover it
      look at all the other gay ass sports they cover
      TEAM MUSCLETECH

Elite Prep Athlete

www.thenextlevelnutrition.com

Comment

surely u are not referring to HOCKEY as a gay ass sport?

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Mr. Canada should be on CBC or TSN.... I be happy with any channel covering it - it needs to be covered

Comment

Bring Arnold to Directv

I definitely think that, at the very least, it should be offered on pay-per-view. I would definitely pay to see it because I can't go to Ohio in
            March.
            Someone with some pull(John Romano) get on the phone with Directv and bring it to the community!
            Cancer SURVIVOR

"Falling isn't FAILURE, FAILURE is not getting back up"

Comment

I didnt mean Hockey
              I meant like cheerleadling comps and the asian woman playing pool
              TEAM MUSCLETECH

Elite Prep Athlete

www.thenextlevelnutrition.com

Comment

just buggin supermann.. Direct TV, PPV even a live internet feed, Or how aboout this. The MD Competition !

Comment

wow 2 ppl actually dont want it on PPV!? :O

Comment

The ASC is on PPV.

And I agree if espn is going to show poker and dominos(wtf?) then they could at least show the O

Comment

I think if you buy the pay per view they should send you a goody bag like you went to the show

Comment

or perhaps $5 off ur next BB PPV

Comment

OLN could at least cover it

Comment

I like it being a web cast myself since I'm in Germany.
                            Also I got the '05 O on PPV and was very unhappy with the coverage.
                            We didn't even get to see all the posing routines.
                            If it's on PPV you should get your money's worth and I certainly didn't.
                            No pre judge only a few routines, pose down, and awards.

Comment

I liked it when the Olympia was coverd by NBC Sports. It would be just the night sow. I remember watching it in 1982 when Dickerson won over Zane who took second place. What he hell happened anyway the networks would cover the Olympia. Back then the Arnold wasnt in existence it was the Mr. International contest who I believe was last won by Andreas Cahling also had the Mr. World contest in Columbus too.

I believe the real reasons for the networks dropping bodybuilding is because the powers that be were losing money seeling their olympia videos and also the Olympia issues which would come out like two almost three months after the contest. it would be like the Jan or FEb issue with full olympia coverage. Used to look forward to those issues.

Powers that be kept putting out their coverage in videos and magazines and monopolized it and then the major networks dropped it.

Then we had the ESPN days where they would cover the MS and Mr olympias real great coverage when Cory Everson was winning the MS. olympia.

Fast forward a few decades and during that time passing it was hard to even get a glimpse of bodybuilding.

And like you stated when its covered just the finals No prejudging which is the actual compettion.

just some comments carry on

Comment

Working...
                              X