Serge Nubret Vs Arnold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serge Nubret Vs Arnold

I know they competed together and arnold won, but who do you think had the better body? Im a huge arnie fan but i would give the win to Nubret.

nurbet had better conditioning than arnold back then. They both had great physiques even though I hate arnold, I can admit that.
    Training is my drug of choice.

Comment

PICTURES
      Intended for entertainment only...

Comment

Serge tells the story that Weider wouldn't let him compete in the '75 Olympia because he weighed 220, the same as Arnold, and looked better. He dropped 20 lbs in 6 weeks to 200 and was allowed to enter at the last minute. This is why the announcer at the O in Pumping Iron says that Serge was a "late entry".

I think Nubret had the best physique aesthetically of any bodybuilder from any era.

Comment

In fact, that's a Nubret pose I'm doing in my avatar.

Comment

serge
            Attached Files

Comment

Arnold, he looked better when they competed against each other. Arnold always looked better!
              Speed Kills, Strength Punishes

Comment

Honestly, I've never really cared for Arnold's physique ... When I saw Pumping Iron for the first time, aside from the fact that I really didn't get what all the excitement was about (don't hit me lol), I was really amazed at how Serge looked. I thought he was the better bodybuilder on that stage
                Dip, grip and rip

Comment

Originally posted by Yolo View Post
                  Honestly, I've never really cared for Arnold's physique ... When I saw Pumping Iron for the first time, aside from the fact that I really didn't get what all the excitement was about (don't hit me lol), I was really amazed at how Serge looked. I thought he was the better bodybuilder on that stage
                  Arnolds physique has been the epitome of bodybuilding for decades, serge was good, however not as good as arnold. Quit trying to stir up controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCrusher View Post
                    Arnolds physique has been the epitome of bodybuilding for decades, serge was good, however not as good as arnold. Quit trying to stir up controversy.
                    I'm not sure how I was trying to stir up cotroversy. I just said that I personally don't like Arnold's physique but I guess going against the norm is a bit too much for some people
                    Dip, grip and rip

Comment

Arnold was more marketable, period. That's not to take away from ONE of the best physiques in history....just not the best. He had the freakiest biceps known to man. He was the biggest BBer to hit the scene (until Lou). He was charismatic beyond any BBer of his day. He was white. MARKETABILITY. Think Weider.

Arnold said that if Lou would continue, with his genetics, no one could beat him. So Lou was Arnold's pick for the best BBer ever.

Aesthetically, it's Nubret.

Comment

Serge, the guy has it all.

Comment

Arnold is a legend, but I never was a fan of his physique. His chest/arms were so far out of proportion with his legs it ruined the flow.

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCrusher View Post
                            Didn't you just dispute someone else who advised you how to post on a discussion board?

Thaz not controversy, it's opinion.

Comment

Nubret all the way. He still looks good at 70.

Comment

Working...
                              X