• Show
Clear All

• Flex Wheeler vs. Dexter jackson

Who had the best symmetry and lines?

I have to go with Flex.

Go to the NO BULL Forum and you will find all the answers
    TRAIN, EAT, SLEEP SO ON AND SO FORTH

Comment

Flex Wheeler has him beat in all aspects.

Comment

Flex would beat Dex all over!!!

Comment

Flex was so much better than Dex, no disrespect to Dex, but if flex was competing he would dominate, no questions asked...

Comment

I like Flex too, but Dex is Mr. O. Nuff said.

Comment

This shouldn't even be a topic. Flex Wheeler in 99' hands down!

Comment

Flex, Shawn and Kevin were the unluckiest guys to never win an O. Dex was handed a gift last year. The sport has gone backwards since these three retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fry View Post
                  I like Flex too, but Dex is Mr. O. Nuff said.

nuff said my ass, dex didn't win the O having to contend with dorian or ronnie. just a watered down j and a bunch up and commers. hardly the same beasts flex was up against. nuff said? you fuckin kiddin me...
                  Chase your dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by WillW View Post
                    nuff said my ass, dex didn't win the O having to contend with dorian or ronnie. just a watered down j and a bunch up and commers. hardly the same beasts flex was up against. nuff said? you fuckin kiddin me...

Comment

Thank you guys!!

Dex is my boy. I can't tell you how happy I am for him and his family....

I just want to let you all know if you have any question for me. Please go to Flex Wheeler Full Access.
                      [ame="http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/forumdisplay.php?f=101"]Flex Wheeler Full Access - Muscular Development Forums[/ame]

I will answer all of your questions here.

Also I will addressing some of you questions on my new raido show Flex Wheeler Full Throttle show...

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...egory/118/189/

Here’s your chance to “ride shotgun” with IFBB Living Legend and Hall of Fame Professional Bodybuilder, Flex Wheeler. Large and in charge, Flex brings you cutting-edge info, news, reviews, interviews and insight as only he can bring it! The purpose of this 30-minute, high-energy show is to inform and instruct. Dispelling myths and setting the record straight is his game. Flex and his team of experts take the so-called ‘tough’ subjects head on… the ones that others won’t even touch! In the end, Flex wants to help you, his valued listener, find the fastest ways possible to reach your physique and fitness goals. So sit down, strap in and hold on…it’s going to be a wild ride!

again, I want to think you for your kind words

In good health

Flex Wheeler
                      Flex Wheeler
                      www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

sorry but flex does not have him beat in all aspects, he never won a sandow. i agree flex had a better figure in my personal opinion, but personal opinions dont mean shit. the olympia judges opinions do

Comment

Originally posted by Juggernaut LaRue View Post
                          Flex was so much better than Dex, no disrespect to Dex, but if flex was competing he would dominate, no questions asked...

not that i disagree..but if this is true..why did he never win an O?

Comment

Originally posted by born0withno0soul View Post
                            sorry but flex does not have him beat in all aspects, he never won a sandow. i agree flex had a better figure in my personal opinion, but personal opinions dont mean shit. the olympia judges opinions do
                            Originally posted by shockwayve3000 View Post
                            not that i disagree..but if this is true..why did he never win an O?
                            you two clowns can take a look at my above post and that'll answer your very poorly thought out logic
                            Chase your dreams.

Comment

like i said, your opinion is shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X