RONNIE V.S. DORIAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Pecs View Post
    I reakon they are both crap. ronnie in 1998 was good. Flex was better than both of them put together. Men arnt meant to get pregnant.

ROFL! Good stuff bro.
    Cancer SURVIVOR

"Falling isn't FAILURE, FAILURE is not getting back up"

Comment

Originally posted by SeminoleLifterXXL View Post
      ha ha ha ha, the retarded troll thinks he's outwitted us. The poster I responded to was insinuating that Flex Wheeler should have beaten Dorian and Ronnie based on looks. However, what a person "thinks" looks better is entirely subjective. That's why the IFBB established a set of judging criteria to make the sport more objective. Either a bodybuilder is more muscular and/or more defined. There is nothing to debate. You fell into my trap when I asked if Brad Pitt has the better physique based on looks. It's irrelevant whether I'm asking who looks better in a bodybuilding show or out in public since aesthetics is absolute.
      I'm not getting involved in your dick war with Patrick.
      But I would think that a facetious answer to a dumb question is hardly falling into anyones trap.

Comment

I hate to do it but I am the only reason the loser posts here. The kid argues like he is 14, he has no ability to read or post a coherent responce. I am putting him on ignore, and he will fade away.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick_Bateman View Post
          I hate to do it but I am the only reason the loser posts here. The kid argues like he is 14, he has no ability to read or post a coherent responce. I am putting him on ignore, and he will fade away.
          don't flatter yourself, kid. The only reason I post here is to correct stupidity (e.g. you). That's funny you think I argue like I'm 14 since all my responses are well thought out and supported by non-biased visual comparisons. What does that make you then? 6 yrs old? When you're losing an argument, you resort to lame ad hominems or petty threats. I've watched you get called out by other members for your idiotic posts. One guy even requested that you get banned. You are nothing but a troll whose only interaction with the outside world is probably through the Internet. That's why all your posts are inflammatory in nature b/c you're starving for attention. I pity you.

Comment

Yates al the way!!
            You can't flex fat

Comment

ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie ronnie
              5% off at Trueprotein.com: RNM120

Comment

lou what bodybuilding pose is that? Rear Double cheeks? Rear spread?

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
                  Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates Yates YatesYates Yates Yates

I agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick_Bateman View Post
                    I agree 100%
                    haha bastard

Comment

i think we're all missing the big picture here. valentino is better than both of them. but i love how all of the Dorian supporters will put comparison shots up of Dorian in top conditioning at the top of his game next to old shots of Ronnie and then the Ronnie lovers do exactly the same with Dorian. somebody put up the best mandatory shots from each guys prime years then we will get a true comparison.

Comment

I like them both, that being said Ronnie imo edges out Dorian, although Dorian is one of my favorites, both trained very, very hard, imagine them competeing at there primes at the same time? With their work-etics desire to win, I believe they would have pushed each other even further, meaning they might have trained even harder, used more drugs etc, to end up winning...

Comment

wow it looks as if dorian is edging ronnie out. we should take the winner of this contest and put them against winners of other comparissons to see who is truly the best as voted by the md boards.

Comment

Comment

Yates back is unreal but head to head peak vs. peak ronnie wins 8 out of 10 times.

Comment

Patrick........ you posted these pics yourself. Now I KNOW that stuff you bought from uh,... my cousin didn't addle your brain that much. And if it did then you owe me - er, HIM more money.

Re-focus and look at those pics again. There is no way in this or any other hell that Dorian can compare to Ronnie. Side by side, Ronnie comes in first and Dorian comes in 5th. Hell even I can see that and I'm not really even tall enough to see the screen all that good.
                                "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

Working...
                                X