RONNIE V.S. DORIAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeminoleLifterXXL View Post
    ha ha ha ha, the retarded troll thinks he's outwitted us. The poster I responded to was insinuating that Flex Wheeler should have beaten Dorian and Ronnie based on looks. However, what a person "thinks" looks better is entirely subjective. That's why the IFBB established a set of judging criteria to make the sport more objective. Either a bodybuilder is more muscular and/or more defined. There is nothing to debate. You fell into my trap when I asked if Brad Pitt has the better physique based on looks. It's irrelevant whether I'm asking who looks better in a bodybuilding show or out in public since aesthetics is absolute.

yea, isnt bodybuilding about the look from the traps down? i know if my ugly ass head was on coleman he'd still would have won.
    A fool with a plan can outsmart a genius without a plan anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay View Post
      Dorian couldn't match Ronnie for legs or biceps

Calves are a part of legs, right?

Comment

Dorian all the way!!!

Comment

i love dorian but frankly he cant carry ronnies jock 1

Comment

Originally posted by paradox View Post
            Dorian yates is a man among boyz. point blank.

He was a thinker and did everything is for himself and dint rely on training gurus or etc.
            Dorian is my favorite Mr. Olympia of all time. He looked how as bodybuilder should look. Big and hard as a fuckin rock. Like he was carved out of granite.
            www.centopani.com

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Centopani View Post
              Dorian is my favorite Mr. Olympia of all time. He looked how as bodybuilder should look. Big and hard as a fuckin rock. Like he was carved out of granite.
              ty.

Granted Dorian may not have been as large as Ronnie, but Dorian was in always better condition, he was dry as sandpaper, and quite frankly thats what bodybuilding is, conditioning, size, and symmetry and Dorian did meet those.

Ronnie at his best was only at 230-240ish, Dorian was granite dry even at 260+
              i have an old clip from the Mr. O and Frank Zane was the commenter and he said that "Dorian was paper thing and was coming in drier every year with out losing size "
              "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyStyles View Post
                WOW this was THE BACK PICTURE!!!
                Damn his ass is HUGE though....it goes down to his knees LOL
                FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

It's really hard for me to call on this one everytime I think about it. Im a bigger fan of Dorians though, just because I like his balls to the wall training style and his story.
                  http://www.facebook.com/DannyManslaughter

Comment

Nobody beats Big Ron at his best. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick_Bateman View Post
                      Legs are more than the quadriceps . Dorians Gastrocnemius are 100x better than ronnies.
                      Hell, I actually Agree with Patrick!
                      Natural Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

• Dorian 100%
                        marcus

Comment

• THis is Ronnie at his best and he looks untouchable. Huge, peaked arms, enormous quads, and his abs actually look good there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeminoleLifterXXL View Post
                            here's a better back shot of Ronnie.

That pic is morphed

Comment

• Originally posted by V Shredder View Post
                              Patrick........ you posted these pics yourself. Now I KNOW that stuff you bought from uh,... my cousin didn't addle your brain that much. And if it did then you owe me - er, HIM more money.

Re-focus and look at those pics again. There is no way in this or any other hell that Dorian can compare to Ronnie. Side by side, Ronnie comes in first and Dorian comes in 5th. Hell even I can see that and I'm not really even tall enough to see the screen all that good.
                              Ronnie has no calfs, small forearms in comparison to his upper arms, over developed quads...especially the upper quad and a huge gut. Dorian has better legs, a better waist, back and chest is too close to call, better forearms. narrower hips and and is much better at posing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick_Bateman View Post
                                That pic is morphed
                                nope

Comment

Working...
                                X