RONNIE V.S. DORIAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patrick_Bateman View Post
    Ronnie has no calfs, small forearms in comparison to his upper arms, over developed quads...especially the upper quad and a huge gut. Dorian has better legs, a better waist, back and chest is too close to call, better forearms. narrower hips and and is much better at posing.
    Maybe now, look at him in that pic next to Dorian.

Comment

• We forget he used to look like this... AFter 99' he we way down hill. His bicep peaks got smaller until 03' when he realised he barley won and came in at his all-time best. His biceps were great in 06' but everything else was off. He looks herendous now and unless he diets his ass off he's going to be disapointed. He doesn't need to be any more then 280 lbs.
      Last edited by vargasty; June 16th, 2007, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Yes that pic is morphed and not even a good job of it....get some skillz son

Comment

• Originally posted by vargasty View Post
          We forget he used to look like this
          from an aesthetic standpoint, many consider the 01 ASC Ronnie's best look.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick_Bateman View Post
              Yes that pic is morphed and not even a good job of it....get some skillz son
              I posted 3 more shots matching the first one. So how can it be morphed?

Comment

• fake

Comment

• Originally posted by SeminoleLifterXXL View Post
                  I posted 3 more shots matching the first one. So how can it be morphed?
                  It's not morphed. I have the magazine in my collection, which it appeared in, and it looks the same. Ronnie does not need morphing...that's for sure.

Comment

• Biceps-ROnnie
                    Triceps Dorian
                    Quads-Ronnie
                    Hams-Ronnie
                    Back-Very close, I say they are as even as you can get.
                    Chest-Ronnie
                    Calves-Dorian
                    Abs-Dorian overall but Ronnie had a good midsection early on.
                    Delts- Dorian
                    Traps- Ronnie
                    Conditioning-Dorian ( best ever to me.).
                    THey are very close, but this si how it breaks down. I give slight edge to Ronnie and even think Dorian said Ronnie would beat him on stage. WIth that being said, Dorian was still a freak and the man who made Lee Haney retire. I just think Ronnie is too big for anyone at his best, assuming he is in shape.

Comment

• I'm a fan of Yates but if you look at it objectively Ronnie is the clear winner. I think some people are looking at it from a biased perspective.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeminoleLifterXXL View Post
                        nope

wow

Comment

• Ronnie would win but Ronnie cuts and striations are gentic, nto a result of dieting. Look at him off-season, his body is still well developed and you can see grooves all over him. Dorian brought a consitent dry and shredded physique every time he stepped on stage. You never questioned whether he would be in shape or not.

Comment

• bodybuilding, as with any sport, mostly comes down to genetics at the elite level. Ronnie shouldn't be penalized for having superior genetics than Dorian for displaying muscular definition.

Comment

• Ronnie is untouchable

Comment

• Originally posted by THE AUSSIE GIFT View Post
                                I reakon they are both crap. ronnie in 1998 was good. Flex was better than both of them put together. Men arnt meant to get pregnant.
                                Oh genetically flex was better but he never had the sandows to prove otherwise.....

Comment

Working...
                                X