No announcement yet.

Best Double Bicep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorian can't hold a candle to Ronnie. Even though I like Jay better, Ronnie's physique was incredible. If he brought to the table today, with the trends shifting more towards aesthetics what he brought in 98'-2001 he would literally be unstoppable.

Comment

• No way!!!

Huge waist, no. Small chest, yes!!! lol Even though he's smaller, his waist looks smaller than Arnie's!

Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
      Lee has nothing but arms. He has no chest or back and a huge waist. He is not even in the top 100.
      Reach down inside and be a fuckin pro!!! -- Marvin Lewis

Comment

• Vince Taylor.

Comment

• whos the bum with the blue shoes on?
          Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Comment

• In the pose as a whole- noone beats Arnold. He has that yawning lat flare, huge full arms, tight waist, seperation, definition and proportion. Sergio and Dorian are tied for second for me, great, but lacking thst 'edge' Danny's great, just too short. Lee's arms and legs never matched his amazing torso. Yes, Ronnies bigger, but you can't have 30 inch thighs and 18 inch calves...Robby Robinson should be on this lidt. If he was, he'd be up there.
            Last edited by intenceman; December 4th, 2007, 05:23 AM.

Comment

• I voted arnold...this man made that pose...u couldnt touch that pose...arnold had the perfect proportion symetry mass and definition in this shot...Now ronnie has some big ass guns...but also has that huge ass waist same with dorian...Arnold hands down!!
              www.myspace.com/bucksweep85
              "Insane is what the lazy call the commited!"

Comment

• Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

• LMAO Ric Flair is a legend.

Comment

• Overall..... Yates

Comment

• Originally posted by stavios View Post
                      Brian Buchanan pwn the shit out of every other bodybuilder in that pose

if someone has a pic, it is simply the best double biceps ever

nobody is even close of that taper and the roudness of his muscles
                      Yes.. but brian has no legs and zero calves....as a total body pic

Comment

• Originally posted by vargasty View Post
                        He definitly is. Lee has the best over-all arms today in my opinion. He also has a 8 pack so I do not know why you say he has a wide waste. Dudes a monster. Lee is the man.
                        no way.. his biceps look short with long tendons... compare them to victor martinez or shawn ray

Comment

• Ronnie Circa 1998-2002. Best ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
                            Nope, Sergio was in proportion the pros today look like shit, tiny calves, no chests, huge blob like quads ( due to GH and slin IMO) and over developed arms and delts .....mainly due to sythnol...and we can't forget the huge GH guts

Tiny calfs?? Naw, Ronnie maybe. No chest?? you serious, Only on a few guys but everyoen has their weaknesses? Over developed arms and delts..YES Ill give you that one along w/ the gh guts. Other than that the pros today look amazing. Bodybuilding is evolving and these men are growing whether its the right way or not. People are finding new ways to put on mass and keep the seperation. Now that just my opinion.
                            Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
                            F.I.T. Corps

Comment

• Most consistently, based soley on a Double bicep, I would say Ronnie hands down.. buuut in those shots , the story of his twisted shoulder and his lat injury are pretty revealing to make me want to put my vote somewhere else - total package of which has best dbl bi .

What about women?? Are there any pics of wOmen with dbl bis who 've placed top 3-5 and better??

Maybe that should be a whole new thread?

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Comment

• Arnold.

Comment

Working...
                                X