No announcement yet.

Most overrated BBers of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only way I think one could argue gaspari as an O is if you look at the era in which he reached his zenith and you appreciate that he ushered in a new level of conditioning previously unrealized.

Comment

you know, arnold may have been bigger than serge, but if you look at photos of them separately, say in front of a large curtain on stage for example, where you really can't see them scaled next to anything size-wise......i like serge better. arnold was arnold....great champ.....but i think serge has a better physique. arnold's chest was awesome....but it didn't have a dmaned thing on serge's. arnold had calves.....but serge had the teenie waist. like i said....i just like serge's physique better.
      www.MelissaDettwiller.com

www.physiqueboutique.com

Comment

i think the main thing arnold had over most was the abilty to hide his flaws while posing, twisting in biceps shots to make his waist seem smaller, big sweeping movments to keep you looking at his upper body and not his legs. he wasn't a gentic freak but he had a game plan and it worked.

Comment

Kamali is waaaay overrated and a complete disappointment (attitude, physique, conditioning, etc) his physique was and still is no better than your average Nationals competitor!

WWW.MOMENTUMPERFORMANCEANDFITNESS.COM

Comment

Branch is overrated.....amazing legs.......thick chest.....shitty back, shitty arms etc etc etc
            FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Chris Cook (poster boy was the only thing he had going, shitty physique)...Tamali (really just needs to give it up - brutally resembles a stuffed turkey)...Jay Cutler (he is very beatable - only thing he has going currently is his consistant conditioning - blocky at best) Toney Freeman (has a great physique, but we can't really consider potential when the guys younger than him will only get better as he gets older - not much competitive time left with the young bloods) These are just my opinions nothing more or less....

Comment

tamalis bodyreally shows signs off taking to many drugs to combat shitty genetics
                im only laughing on the outside my smile is only skin deep...

Comment

Dillet
                  Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Franco.
                    "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

DESMOND miller

and dont delete the post this time

Comment

wat r u talking about deleting man!! No one deleted anything
                        Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Billy Guns
                          V Shredder
                          Durk
                          MrT

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick_Bateman View Post
                            Billy Guns
                            V Shredder
                            Durk
                            MrT
                            V Shredder is not a bodybuilder. He does not even exist. This is all a dream happening to you, Patrick. A wild and wet dream.
                            "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

alex federov

Comment

Originally posted by UkrainianGuy View Post
                                wat r u talking about deleting man!! No one deleted anything
                                ok then I wrote in in a simular thread in my dream or somethang

Comment

Working...
                                X