Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most OVERHYPED bodybuilders of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most OVERHYPED bodybuilders of all time?

When i say overhyped im refering to being called the next mr O etc etc in bodybuilding mags when a guy has barely done two shows and everyone is screaming about how this is the next Mr O.Any examples? My recent observations showed Alex Federov and Richard Jones being talked about as if they are ready to beat Jay or Ronnie but suddenly these niggas dropped off of the face of the earth.Any other examples?

Chris Cook!!

Comment

Alex Federov for sure.

As for Richard Jones... eh, he should have stayed a cop. Well, not that it was his choice--he got fired for bringing gear over the border.

Comment

Originally posted by MusclePump

As for Richard Jones... eh, he should have stayed a cop. Well, not that it was his choice--he got fired for bringing gear over the border.
        WTF? No one bother telling him we buy gear online through the classifieds of various message boards and the shit comes in locally??? I thought this dude was doing his MBA.Not that smart wow

Comment

I still can't believe there is not another bodybuilder in Russia that can compete in O.
          I imagine Alexander Federov Freaked out big time at the O last year when he saw the competition.
          I wonder if he can overcome his lat injury.
          People say: "Never say Never".

Comment

Originally posted by capnkid
            I still can't believe there is not another bodybuilder in Russia that can compete in O.
            This guy is pretty HUGE and comparable. He competed on the recent Euro tour.
            Attached Files
            FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Originally posted by He-Man
              This guy is pretty HUGE and comparable. He competed on the recent Euro tour.
              Ronnie and that guy are owning jay in those pics. Do you have any backshots?

Comment

Federov still could wreck sh*t on the pro level, if he just cleans up a bit. he kills every pro not named mustafa on legs.
                Rob
                I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Comment

Paul Dillet
                  Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

FRANK SEPE,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

King Tamale for sure. That hoe is always going to be number one on that list.

I also think Gustavo is WAY overhyped. I mean, the dude is a fukin block and a block is a block no matter how shredded. Hell if we're going to talk big blocky physiques at least Cutler looks good. Hell he's Mr O and one hell of a bodybuilder because he can make his blocky physique flow better than Gustavo.

I think that Haley guy is way over hyped too. Fuck it, I'll say it: Shawn Ray. Yeah he had lines and a flowing physique and all that other bull, but no way he is an uncrowned Mr O. I loved and still do admire Mike Matarazzo, but he was also overhyped.

And the King of the Overhype: Franco Columbu. I'd be ashamed to even stand along sides the likes of Danny Padilla and Tom Platz, let alone take and claim the Mr Olympia in front of them. He's a paper Olympia, pure and simple. He makes me even sicker than Kamali.
                      "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

well ray does hav that "gay" video as said on the Radio show..
                        LOL.. havent seen it and dont want to either
                        ..LOL.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Desmond Miller

Comment

Miller? Ur crazy! ExpALIN URSELF

Comment

Originally posted by UkrainianGuy View Post
                              well ray does hav that "gay" video as said on the Radio show..
                              LOL.. havent seen it and dont want to either
                              ..LOL.
                              I didn't hear that? For real? Well, I guess I'm not all that suprised. I tried to search for it but no hits.

Comment

Working...
                              X