Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most OVERHYPED bodybuilders of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_duuude View Post
    Yeah it was FLEX Wheller who said it about Shawn's latest DVD "fitness after 40".

Not much interest to anyone here who is serious about training regardless of age. It just sounds lame.
    Shawn is such a good businessman he's probably allready syndicated the rights to "planet fitness" where it belongs.

Overhyped ?
    Got to be Phil Heath as he's won a handfull of shows and ................................. gone into hiding and perpetual offseason mode ever since !
    Then again it could be Evan Centopani as barely a week goes by without Dave Palumbo mentioning him !
    I had been wondering why Dave talked about him week after week, only recently mentioning he's helping him.
    I believe he forgot to "update us" ONLY ONE WEEK so far.
    You're gonna eat a lot of your words 'lil dude...One or both (likely) of those guys will be TOP pros in the next couple of years - though Heath has already proven his stuff. Haters never win.
    "He that can have patience can have what he will." -Benjamin Franklin-

Comment

Yeah it was FLEX Wheller who said it about Shawn's latest DVD "fitness after 40".

Not much interest to anyone here who is serious about training regardless of age. It just sounds lame.
      Shawn is such a good businessman he's probably allready syndicated the rights to "planet fitness" where it belongs.

Overhyped ?
      Got to be Phil Heath as he's won a handfull of shows and ................................. gone into hiding and perpetual offseason mode ever since !
      Then again it could be Evan Centopani as barely a week goes by without Dave Palumbo mentioning him !
      I had been wondering why Dave talked about him week after week, only recently mentioning he's helping him.

I'm sure by now you have seen the new pics for Phil. No way Phil is overhyped. He is a top contender of the O and he aint even been in the show yet.

Comment

Art Atwood

Comment

Originally posted by spinnis View Post
          He is a dedicated pool player now

No hes a dedicated pool CLEANER.
          Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him.

Comment

so ur sayin u think flex should've won the 98 and 99 olympia

Comment

Overhyped ?
              your joking right! both are awesome bodybuilders look what there dun with there body's in the last year
              TRAIN, EAT, SLEEP SO ON AND SO FORTH

Comment

Dexter Jackson
                Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Working...
                X