No announcement yet.

Flex Lewis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flex is on his game i say lights out to everyone else...

Comment

Awesome dude and a kick ass physique Do it up bro!
      www.centopani.com

Comment

Just got word from the Welsh Dragon himself that he officially weighed in at 199lb! The scale in his room weighed him at 202 exactly, however.

Ladies and Gentlemen..... Shit just got real.....

Comment

Yes it is Will and now it's GAME TIME!! Kick some ass Flex!!
          StarChem Labs Athlete www.starchemlabs.com

Comment

will becuz he's your boy, care to share one of those pix he sent to your fone?
            www.mooremuscle.net

Comment

Originally posted by bounce View Post
              will becuz he's your boy, care to share one of those pix he sent to your fone?
              He wouldn't send me any updated pics, he said i would have to wait and see him on stage. lol But judging from his weight and from what Neil has been telling me, we should all be in for an amazing showing tomorrow night.

I'll ask him if he'll leak a photo out for us though

Comment

Will,

That's like 10-15lb more that he's weighed in previously, right?... I recall he was in the middle 180's for the Olympia's weigh in last year?...

And he takes in A SHITLOAD of carbs for a carb-up, as well, right?... This'll maybe put him over 202 on stage?...

-S

Comment

Good looking out Will, that'd be nice while I watch my Titans battle the Steelers!!!
                  www.mooremuscle.net

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
                    Will,

That's like 10-15lb more that he's weighed in previously, right?... I recall he was in the middle 180's for the Olympia's weigh in last year?...

And he takes in A SHITLOAD of carbs for a carb-up, as well, right?... This'll maybe put him over 202 on stage?...

-S
                    Yes he was light at the olympia last year due to food poisoning i think. What he will weigh on stage is up to him and Neil. Anything i say now would just be speculation. I just know he will bigger than we've ever seen him while still sporting the trademark Neil Hill conditioning.

Comment

i will be very anxious to see what he brings to the stage. Neil has this conditioning thing locked in with his athletes!
                      www.mooremuscle.net

Comment

Originally posted by Will Hamilton View Post
                        Yes he was light at the olympia last year due to food poisoning i think. What he will weigh on stage is up to him and Neil. Anything i say now would just be speculation. I just know he will bigger than we've ever seen him while still sporting the trademark Neil Hill conditioning.
                        Awesome. Looking forward to seeing what he puts together.

-S

Comment

Flex is an inspiration. Best of luck.
                          At War with Weights, and i will not lose.

Comment

The Mighty Welshman is on fire, lets do this Flex come on!!

Comment

I have had the honor of Flex's friendship, both business and personal, from the day we met when he signed with Gaspari Nutrition. Flex is a one of a kind athlete, his humble nature on and off the stage sets an example for ALL athletes in ANY sport. The quiet storm is about to unleash a package that will SMOKE the competition tonight. The drive and determination that IS Flex Lewis will have some say so in who OWNS the 202 NOW and for years to come. Will, Chris, Neil -ITS ON BROS and I'll be capturing some exclusive footage this weekend as we prep for a Gaspari Nutrition shoot with Per Bernal on Sunday in AC.
                              NOW LET ME SEE YOU WERQ.

Comment

Well said Joe, nice avatar pic

Bring it home Flex, your house...

Comment

Working...
                                X