Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex L looks incredible! My boy Jose Raymond is right in the mix too - BIG improvement since NY Pro.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by PRO LEE PRIEST View Post
      THINK FLEX MIGHT HAVE IT......HARD TO TELL JUST FROM PICS.....BUT ALL GUYS LOOK WELL CONDITIONED

Clarence Devis looked good, I thought top three from pics

Comment

• Flexy brought the PAIN with that sick conditioning - and Jose stayed on his diet since May - now he is showing what he's truly capable of.
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Flex looks awsome! Wow wish i was down there right now. I have to agree with Lee this is a great thing for bodybuilding. I think im taking more of an interest in the 202 then the open class. Hopefully the prize money will go up and maybe the winners can compete in the open. Excellent!

Comment

• Box Long is still going at it! He turned pro in 1995 if i'm not mistaken
            This is the BEST he's been in years!!

Shawn, why would someone avoid flexing the mid section. cramping, injury???? We all know the guy is polished and knows how to pose well
            he didn't look like he was "Cramping" or in Distress, he simply was focused on Flexing other parts of his body and forgetting to Flex his Midsection at the same time.
            he has good Abs and a Tiny waist. it is the "Little" things (No Pun to Lee P) that can make a huge difference in a close contest.
            James has to be on point from here on out or he will give the Judges a reason and the competition a chance to steal his thunder!
            Minor mistakes like these from more seasoned Pro's have occured but I doubt it was enough to keep him from battling for the title tomorrow!

The Judges want perfection and James can give that to them if he doesn't get lazy or slack off!

Comment

• Masters Figure just Concluded..........

Comment

• The 202 Showdown in Vegas just got more interesting, didn't it????

Looks like the BOSTON MASS will be up there now!

That's Jose, of course.

Comment

• In that side shot Jose's legs look better then Jame's trade mark wheels. I'm going with Jose for the win. He looks pretty fuckin incredible!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pmaks88 View Post
                    Flex looks awsome! Wow wish i was down there right now. I have to agree with Lee this is a great thing for bodybuilding. I think im taking more of an interest in the 202 then the open class. Hopefully the prize money will go up and maybe the winners can compete in the open. Excellent!

There are so many great athletes competing now who would have been retired! Its exciting

Comment

• Not to hijack this anymore, but I knew Jose was going to shock a lot of people when I saw how good he looked at my gym a couple weekends ago --
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Atlantic City IFBB Pro Fitness 2009

Rnd 2, 2 Piece Bikini

Tonya Burkhardt:

Chantal DiCaire:

Nicole Duncan:

Tracey Greenwood:

Marnie Holley:

Laticia Jackson:

Safiya Johnson:

Tanji Johnson:

Amanda Marinelli:

Kizzy Vaines:

Bethany Wagner:

Allison Ethier:

Comment

• This may sound dumb. But i think Jose actually looks bigger with the hair cut. Its either James or Jose. It sorta looks like Jame's legs shrunk maybe. I can't tell from the pictures.

Comment

• JOSE RAYMOND for the win!
                            I don't knock on doors motherfucker I knock doors over. -Flex Wheeler

Comment

• 2009 Women's Bodybuilding

Coming up next......................

Comment

• Go Robert

Comment

Working...
                                X