X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets go BENIIII!!!!

Comment

• I am filming and picturing on the fly - so if the video doesn't play well I will fix it when I get back to the room.

Here's Hide chillin' like a villain the night before he goes on stage:

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2322/173/
      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

• I am filming and picturing on the fly - so if the video doesn't play well I will fix it when I get back to the room.

Here's Hide chillin' like a villain the night before he goes on stage:

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2322/173/

Comment

• Women's BB is up - Should be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
            Concludes 202lbs Class Prejudging.
            Flex was very tight tonight!! He was sick all night last night.. up until 3 in the morn throwing up... he still is suffering from a digestion problem, same as last year before the Tampa...Thats why

But he has fought for it hard and IMO he is Number one... over all best package... yea his tan will be better tomorrow... new tan did not take to his skin....

NO WORRIES.. i am very poud of my husband.... NUMBER ONE baby!!

Comment

• 2009 IFBB ATLANTIC CITY PRO/AM – WOMEN’S BODYBUILDINGNAME COUNTRY

1 Aukland, Lisa USA
              SR: Incredibly Muscular! Very cut and dry in all the right places! great Arms, Calves and Delts!

2 Ball, Nicole Canada
              SR: Smaller girl, ripped quads! Lender side with with great color, Great looking girl, back double Bi Shot impressive! Shoulders are nice.

3 Caputo, Giusy Italy
              SR: Abs are SLICED! Little too much oil. Good conition from the front, back is a bit narrow. Calves are good. Shorter girl.

4 DiRenzo, Beverly USA
              SR: Great Back! Side Tri is a good pose. Taller girl, Calves looking good. Could be harder in the glutes. Abs need more detail.

5 Floyd, Cassandra USA
              SR: Soft and holding water, too much oil. Shapely but smooth.

Comment

• 2009 IFBB ATLANTIC CITY PRO/AM – WOMEN’S BODYBUILDINGNAME COUNTRY

1 Aukland, Lisa USA
                SR: Incredibly Muscular! Very cut and dry in all the right places! great Arms, Calves and Delts!

2 Ball, Nicole Canada
                SR: Smaller girl, ripped quads! Lender side with with great color, Great looking girl, back double Bi Shot impressive! Shoulders are nice.

3 Caputo, Giusy Italy
                SR: Abs are SLICED! Little too much oil. Good conition from the front, back is a bit narrow. Calves are good. Shorter girl.

4 DiRenzo, Beverly USA
                SR: Great Back! Side Tri is a good pose. Taller girl, Calves looking good. Could be harder in the glutes. Abs need more detail.

5 Floyd, Cassandra USA
                SR: Soft and holding water, too much oil. Shapely but smooth.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShinaM View Post
                  Flex was very tight tonight!! He was sick all night last night.. up until 3 in the morn throwing up... he still is suffering from a digestion problem, same as last year before the Tampa...Thats why

But he has fought for it hard and IMO he is Number one... over all best package... yea his tan will be better tomorrow... new tan did not take to his skin....

Thanks for the update Shina, good luck to you as well!! Flex is number 1 to all of us here in TN!!
                  StarChem Labs Athlete www.starchemlabs.com

Comment

• Yeah, you tell them Shina!!! Flex has put on some awesome size since last years 202 Olympia, I'm very proud of you mate, you are doing us all proud.

That goes for you as well Shina, for looking after my little big Bro!!!
                    If there's a Will, there's a Way

Comment

• Originally posted by ShinaM View Post

oh wow thats horrible... i hope he feels better

for the record.. i think it is absolutely wonderful how much you guys seem to support eachother.. very jealous
                      Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                        Not to hijack this anymore, but I knew Jose was going to shock a lot of people when I saw how good he looked at my gym a couple weekends ago --
                        He's one or two. It's a close call.

Comment

• Number one Flex, your house bachgen!!! Dai iawn!!! Your show Flex, take it home!!! Fight till the death, I know you and I know thats what you will do.......

Comment

• The Welsh Dragon in dirty Jersey. That a boy Flex! I'm on my way mate, see you in an hour!!

Next up -Hidetada, new Team Gaspari athlete. The Asian Dragon!
                            NOW LET ME SEE YOU WERQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris jenkins View Post
                              Number one Flex, your house bachgen!!! Dai iawn!!! Your show Flex, take it home!!! Fight till the death, I know you and I know thats what you will do.......
                              You know it Chris, he wont give up and take it all the way!!
                              StarChem Labs Athlete www.starchemlabs.com

Comment

• Moving on!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X