This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Gomez Segura, Maria del Carmen Mexico
    SR: Thick but smooth in the midsection. Holding too much water but muscular. Legs are cut and calves are big!

7 Grozajova, Aurelia Slovakia
    SR: Taller, Slender Longer Physique. Ripped back Double Bi, Long legs, needs more mass for height. Dream Tan

8 Hawkins, Kristy USA
    SR: Great color! Back is thick n wide! Calves are shapely and big! Pleasing looking overall package! Midsection abit smooth and could be drier.

9 Jerumbo, Mary Ellen USA
    SR: Older woman, Hard from the back, midsection a bit bloated. Side tri is good. Not enough size to be a force.

10 Larson, Klaudia Sweden
    SR: Very pleasing on the eye's. Great calves n Hams. Back is "V" Tapered! Hams are hanging in side shot! Purple Suit is complimentary to her hair and make up. Good Bicep Peaks!

11 Lewis, Nancy USA
    SR: great Shape! Needs more color. Hams are hanging in side shots. Traps are good, Best pose Front Lat Spread! Back is balanced and detailed. Holding some water in glutes.

12 Lopez, Benincia USA
    SR: Great looking package! Good condition and color! Back is dialed in great delts! Side tri is cut!

13 McCready, Wendy England
    SR: S bit too soft here. Still ahs great shape! Big Legs and Muscular.

Comment

• u are way less evil on the women then the men in ur critiques shawn.. stop being a gentlemen and let them have it.. thats what we are here for.. ur nothing if not brutally honest
      Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bob View Post
        Yeah, you tell them Shina!!! Flex has put on some awesome size since last years 202 Olympia, I'm very proud of you mate, you are doing us all proud.

That goes for you as well Shina, for looking after my little big Bro!!!
        Big Bob is that Flossy on your post?
        StarChem Labs Athlete www.starchemlabs.com

Comment

• 14 Mendoza, Mah-Ann USA
          SR: Good Showing tonight! Legs are cut, Muscular overall and back is AWESOME! Big Arms and shapely body!

15 Meza Gomez, Elizabeth Mexico
          SR:.................Not tonight.

16 Moher, Gayle USA
          SR: Retuning to competion after a legthly layoff! VERY NICE! Abs are like "Woo!" Back is wide and cut! Shoulders and Arms are sick!

17 Ottenad, Lora USA
          SR: Color a bit pale. Big Hams. Back Double Bi is a good pose for her. Needs to be a bit harder and drier.

18 Rae, Rita USA
          SR: Little woman. Very balanced and complete. Cute too! Could be a bit more separated, good calves, Abs, Shoulders and Arms!

Comment

• Looking forward to pix of Kristy Hawkins! LOVE Rita Rae!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beano View Post
              Big Bob is that Flossy on your post?
              Sure is, you know her well!!!!!
              If there's a Will, there's a Way

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                The Welsh Dragon in dirty Jersey. That a boy Flex! I'm on my way mate, see you in an hour!!

Next up -Hidetada, new Team Gaspari athlete. The Asian Dragon!

You know..after taking a few glances at past competitions of Hide. I have to say- I'm really impressed! Dude has some classic shots (poses) I haven't seen since the dawn of time. For awhile there I had Troy as my pick to win the AC but if Hide brings it like his past showing, I'm rooting for him to bring home the bacon! If noone believes me take a look at how Hide looked at Europa, SICK!

-K
                Sometimes, things are better left un-said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bob View Post
                  Sure is, you know her well!!!!!
                  LOL, no I don't know her that well but I hear a mutual friend of ours does
                  StarChem Labs Athlete www.starchemlabs.com

Comment

• 19 Raganot, Brenda USA
                    SR: The Most Shapley of ALL the Girls tonight! Balance and Muscularity is very complete! Calves, Tear Drops, Delts, Arms all very proportionate! Could be harder.

20 Sedia, Jennifer USA
                    SR:Very good! Great color. Slight too much oil, Good twisting back shot! Pleasing showing.

21 Siganakis, Athena Canada
                    SR: Ripped!!!!! Posing a bit fast! Good quads, Color and Abs! Very competitive!

22 Troxel, Jamie USA
                    SR: Pretty girl. Needs more separation. Back is ready, Legs need more detail.

Comment

• He was sick all night last night.. up until 3 in the morn throwing up... he still is suffering from a digestion problem, same as last year before the Tampa...Thats why
                      Welp, there ya have it, I knew something wasnt right, hope he feels better tomorrow!

u are way less evil on the women then the men in ur critiques shawn.. stop being a gentlemen and let them have it.. thats what we are here for.. ur nothing if not brutally honest

Sadie, you know I "Tell it like it is" I understand the Men better than the Woman but I also dont Judge Women as I do Men.
                      Either way, I get the point across. Dont be mad at me

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                        He was sick all night last night.. up until 3 in the morn throwing up... he still is suffering from a digestion problem, same as last year before the Tampa...Thats why
                        Welp, there ya have it, I knew something wasnt right, hope he feels better tomorrow!

That's what I call a true WARRIOR!

-K
                        Sometimes, things are better left un-said.

Comment

• Women BBing Call Outs:

1st Call Out:

Lisa

Nicole

Kristie

Brenda

Lisa

Klaudia

* My Pick: Lisa Auckland

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                            He was sick all night last night.. up until 3 in the morn throwing up... he still is suffering from a digestion problem, same as last year before the Tampa...Thats why

u are way less evil on the women then the men in ur critiques shawn.. stop being a gentlemen and let them have it.. thats what we are here for.. ur nothing if not brutally honest

Sadie, you know I "Tell it like it is" I understand the Men better than the Woman but I also dont Judge Women as I do Men.
                            Either way, I get the point across. Dont be mad at me

lol im not mad im just saying. i have seen u rip into the men to the point i expect someone to cry hehe that does make sense though.. it is harder to judge the women sometimes no worries
                            Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

Working...
                            X