Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Melissa Frabbiele trains at my gym here in Michigan....wishing her luck again
    training for 2010 North Americans...

Comment

Bang or ball

Originally posted by Steve Blechman View Post
      The MD Play-By-Play will be hosted by Shawn Ray & Flex Wheeler as well as Team MD beginning Friday, 9/11 at 5:00pm EST (2:00pm California Time) with the Pro Men Under 202lbs, Pro Women's Bodybuilding, Pro Fitness, and Pro Master's Figure.

The coverage will continue on Saturday, 9/12 at 10:00am EST (7:00am PST) with the Pro Men Open Class and concluding with the finals at 6:00pm EST (3:00pm PST).

Stay tuned for great coverage!!
      Flex Wheeler
      www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

Originally posted by don long View Post
        good luck to Jennifer Sedia in the female bodybuilding, i'm helping her for this show, she's looking great!!!!!
        She better or i'm goin to smack you around
        Flex Wheeler
        www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

No Ben Pakulski ? Was he missed on the list Shawn or just not competing?
          Not on the list means he is NOT competing.

He wasn't on the list in Tampa either. I know he had thoughts of doing this show so I thought I would ask.
          Thanks
          Prepare to get Rocked:

Comment

i hope gustavo badell win or gets olympia qulification.........he is a true champ

Comment

What time central will broadcast start? I am going to try and catch it. Never watched a webcast before. Hows the quality usually?

Comment

Hopefully Melvin pulls this one out!
                WOOO!

Comment

sup FLEX...lol...she's looking riiight!! if she does good make sure you guys grab her for an interview...ahight? take care man...

Comment

I'm rooting for Troy Alves on this one with Hide in 2nd.

-K
                    Sometimes, things are better left un-said.

Comment

Robert P looked impressive at the Europa. He was grumpy as shit backstage but he looked awesome so i guess it was due to a kick ass diet. Troy has a great physique but you know Hide is always improving. I like Craig Richardson's physique too, just needs that back density.

Lisa Aukland should win AC Pro again.
                      Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Richardson needs to bring that 2000 Nat'ls conditioning back.

Comment

Originally posted by Del Toro View Post
                          Robert P looked impressive at the Europa. He was grumpy as shit backstage but he looked awesome so i guess it was due to a kick ass diet. Troy has a great physique but you know Hide is always improving. I like Craig Richardson's physique too, just needs that back density.

Lisa Aukland should win AC Pro again.
                          I met Robert Piotrkowicz at the PBW Tampa PRO, and talked with him backstage before pre judging and finals.

Ones he knows you better, he is more talktive with you!

You must remember he comes to the US to represent another country and he is very focus on his showing!

I hope he qualify to the Olympia at this contest.
                          1st place at the MW class at the NPC Tim Gardner Extravaganza Tampa, FL.

Comment

Troy for the win.

Comment

forza daniele!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
                              W SECCARECCI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by don long View Post
                                good luck to Jennifer Sedia in the female bodybuilding, i'm helping her for this show, she's looking great!!!!!
                                Jennifer is not only a great bodybuilder, she is a great person. One of the nicest girls you could ever meet. Good luck Jen!!!! Bring it back to us in Texas.
                                " Sweat the details, it ALL matters"

Comment

Working...
                                X