Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlantic City Pro Prejudging Pics Here!

See all prejudging pics here! http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...eventcode=1355
    CLICK HERE to enter the world's largest bodybuilding contest photo database.

where are the pics of troy alves thought he was doing this show?

Comment

i think "flex" is awesome in the 202's.......but jose has this sh*t all day long.......he just shut up a whole lot of shit talker's all at once tonight.It's jose then flex........then everybody else.
      visit

Comment

I think it is Jose than everyone else.
        http://www.anabolic-society.com/forum.php

Comment

jose legs are destroying the proportion of flex lewis he is also taller i think. I would have Pablo Arevalo he looks thick in the top 5
          AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
          MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
            MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

Going through the comparison pics, I'm a little confused by what appears to be Pedro Baron being overlooked. He's about the shortest guy... but that's what the 202 is for... he's about the hardest guy in the lineup and massive.
              Attached Files

Comment

Flex Lewis wins the ac 202! Jose will be a major force at the olympia if he tightens up!

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                  Flex Lewis wins the ac 202! Jose will be a major force at the olympia if he tightens up!

x2 ....
                  Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                    My money was on Flex, but after seeing Jose, I thought he would take it. Jose looked amazing.

Comment

Working...
                    X