Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confirmed Gaspari on Mens open judging panel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmed Gaspari on Mens open judging panel!

Just heard John Romano mention that Rich Gaspari was a judge in the a/c mens open! With Hidetada Yamagishi in the linup this is a conflict of interest Big Time!

is that the vid where Romano said Gaspari told him he had Troy Alves winning?

I 2nd Troy Alves placing higher.

I also agree that Gaspari, or anybody with affiliation to the supp companies sponsoring athletes should not be a judge.
    Nutrishop Woodland Hills and Thousand Oaks CA Store Owner, NPC Bodybuilder and USPA Powerlifter Brandon Gerdes.

Comment

Didn't he also say he ONLY judged the Fitness and figru and WBB comps also? Not the mens?

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
        Just heard John Romano mention that Rich Gaspari was a judge in the a/c mens open! With Hidetada Yamagishi in the linup this is a conflict of interest Big Time!
        Stop whining like a bitch. Hide should have won, he looks fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by rxfitness View Post
          Stop whining like a bitch. Hide should have won, he looks fanstatic.
          Just pointing out the FACTS! Fans who spend alot of money on BB Deserve answers!

Comment

Originally posted by Swede View Post
            Didn't he also say he ONLY judged the Fitness and figru and WBB comps also? Not the mens?
            Swede at the time john said it they were talking about the mens open!

Comment

i smell bullshit afoot......
              visit

Comment

Sad thing is, he put up the money to sponsor the show, got to judge and there is nothing that will be done about it now or in the future. Money talks. Goes to show you the so called integrity some feel he has. I know of judges who have removed themselves from the panel due to conflict of interest (one even removed himself because he had bad blood with someone and didnt want to be unfair and knew he probably would be!).

If this were on get big, ALOT more people would see and catch wind of it
                IG/Contact: PhilViz
                Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                  where and when did john make this call,as i believe that you are wrong with who made the call

Comment

from the pic that troy alve took prior to show i thought he would win but in the show gustao and hidetada looked way better than him

Comment

He said he judged and was talking about the open. He said he had Alves winning meaning he judged it man.

Comment

Some judges will not judge the class where they have an athlete compting. If he judges the figure/fitness and not the 202, what's the big deal? Its not like he is writing checks to the other judges to vote for Flex Lewis. That being said, the show seemed fair. Flex had a little more detail than Jose did.

Also, people keep saying how Troy should have won, its obvious that the judges went with someone that was harder and not as shapely (Hide). Troy was on, but he wasn;t as hard and Gustavo or Hide.
                        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

If you guys watched the interview you would have heard Romano say that Rich Gaspari had Troy in first! Not Hide, besides one judge can't set everything. People just love to make assumptions. Besides Rich was a compeditor himself for many years I'll give him more credit than that.

Comment

who really cares i doubt Gaspari would do that. and actually we havent heard his side yet...and regardless no matter how much people bitch and moan its old news

Comment

i smell bullshit afoot.............................just kidding......i remember the days when you read the results 2 months after the show in the mags and you had no internet to bitch about it immediatley.........sometimes it seems like these forums are just plain "bitch fest's"............does anyone remember these days i'm talkin about?i know anyone 25 or younger doesn't but there was such a time..........who gives a flying fuck?does it really kill your day that much that flex won or gustavo.......fuck i thought rich gaspari should have won the '88 MR.O.....(yep i remember that one)so fuckin what.i thought lee labrada should have won in '89 but did it really matter in the big picture of life.....NOPE. damn them were the days........i hope at some point this whole internet+cellphone thing just shits the bed........world would be a better place.....and all the people who dont remember the days before the net and gluing a phone to your head trust me they were better days....not just for bodybuilding but for everything.....
                              visit

Comment

Working...
                              X