Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confirmed Gaspari on Mens open judging panel!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    I just know I appreciate what Mr. Gaspari does around here. He sponsors this site and he sponsors things like MD Family Day and even sent reps there for us to meet.

    I don't imagine that he went out actively seeking to judge the show. I am sure they came to him, and he said yes.

    Comment


    • #92
      But the big question still remains why was Rich Judging that contest? If this thing had happened in other sports no doubt this would be Front Page News! In a rational world this is considered OUTRAGEOUS!

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        Whats sad is you keep on talking about it so you have something relative to talk about. You heard it from Shawn, you heard from Rich. Move on "Mayor."
        Sorry i have been a dedicated fan for 25 years and care more about fairness in bodybuilding than the actual bodybuilders do!

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Freakonature View Post
          But the big question still remains why was Rich Judging that contest? If this thing had happened in other sports no doubt this would be Front Page News! In a rational world this is considered OUTRAGEOUS!
          The key word is RATIONAL Bodybuilding is not rational and i wonder why I still care about a sport that cares so liitle about itself!

          Comment


          • #95
            THERE IS NO DEFENSE FOR THIS ACT, YOU ASK A LAWYER, A UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR, ANYBODY WITH COMMON SENSE AND THEY WILL LAUGH AND SAY THAT THIS BEHAVIOR IS ABSURD.

            THIS IS NOT ABOUT RICH GASPARI, JOSE RAYMOND OR MONEY. THIS IS ABOUT RIGHT OR WRONG, AND NOW I KNOW THAT BODYBUILDING IS A VERY MEDIOCRE SPORT WILLING TO DESTROY ITS OWN INTEGRITY FOR MONEY.

            SAD BUT TRUE

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Michael Ness View Post
              THERE IS NO DEFENSE FOR THIS ACT, YOU ASK A LAWYER, A UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR, ANYBODY WITH COMMON SENSE AND THEY WILL LAUGH AND SAY THAT THIS BEHAVIOR IS ABSURD.

              THIS IS NOT ABOUT RICH GASPARI, JOSE RAYMOND OR MONEY. THIS IS ABOUT RIGHT OR WRONG, AND NOW I KNOW THAT BODYBUILDING IS A VERY MEDIOCRE SPORT WILLING TO DESTROY ITS OWN INTEGRITY FOR MONEY.

              SAD BUT TRUE
              Well it looks like the fans who spend thousands of dollares on bodybuilding are wrong and its ok to attack them and make things up as we go along! No wqonder why people look down at this industry!

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Michael Ness View Post
                THERE IS NO DEFENSE FOR THIS ACT, YOU ASK A LAWYER, A UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR, ANYBODY WITH COMMON SENSE AND THEY WILL LAUGH AND SAY THAT THIS BEHAVIOR IS ABSURD.

                THIS IS NOT ABOUT RICH GASPARI, JOSE RAYMOND OR MONEY. THIS IS ABOUT RIGHT OR WRONG, AND NOW I KNOW THAT BODYBUILDING IS A VERY MEDIOCRE SPORT WILLING TO DESTROY ITS OWN INTEGRITY FOR MONEY.

                SAD BUT TRUE
                Urm, yeah. What have you been watching for the last 20 odd years to only just figure this out. The 1980 Mr Olympia anyone?? lol. There have been untold politics in the sport and the best guy, trust me, does not always win....

                Comment


                • #98
                  Maybe next time we can see a promoter competing in his own show or worst a competitor and a judge at the same time. I think they can justify that too.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Freakonature View Post
                    Maybe next time we can see a promoter competing in his own show or worst a competitor and a judge at the same time. I think they can justify that too.
                    Very funny! Maybe Steve Blechman can judge the olympia so we can have an all MD top 4 Kai Victor Branch Wolf!

                    Comment


                    • I like that top four mayor!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X