Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dexter Jackson 202lbs & Under Classic "Highlights & Details"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Are you all gonna have Stan and Gee on the Radio Show this Monday?
    Yes!
    We will have One or possibly Both!
    Stan of course, would be nice to hear about his amazing Pro Debut and what his plans are next?
    Daryl because "NO ONE" saw this guy coming!
    He won the Overall as a Middleweight (175lbs) at the LA Championships!
    Came in 1st Runner-up with his Pro Card over guys way bigger like Atoyan & Lee Banks at the USA and a week later.
    Last night he placed 2nd in his Pro debut a week after getting his Pro Card!
    VERY impressive!

    He took out some seasoned Pro's who gave him no chance and shut up alot of people..Cough "Priest"
    by slaying the bigger guys!

    Tune in Monday at 4pm PST / 7pm EST with me & Flex for all the details as we set up shop for the PBW Tampa Pro Championships Saturday, August 8th on MD Radio!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Frederick View Post
      Gee was the clear winner but I think his back let him down.
      If his back let him down, how was he the clear winner
      Flex Wheeler
      www.mexnutrition.com

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Mike S. View Post
        I think Jay will surprise everyone and come out ahead of everyone.
        Never ever again....he won't even make the top 5 anymore IMO. He just can't seem to dial in the conditioning 2days in a row and his arm, delt, chest seperation has been vanishing year by year. He was amazing....just not anymore!!!
        FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
          Are you all gonna have Stan and Gee on the Radio Show this Monday?
          Yes!
          We will have One or possibly Both!
          Stan of course, would be nice to hear about his amazing Pro Debut and what his plans are next?
          Daryl because "NO ONE" saw this guy coming!
          He won the Overall as a Middleweight (175lbs) at the LA Championships!
          Came in 1st Runner-up with his Pro Card over guys way bigger like Atoyan & Lee Banks at the USA and a week later.
          Last night he placed 2nd in his Pro debut a week after getting his Pro Card!
          VERY impressive!

          He took out some seasoned Pro's who gave him no chance and shut up alot of people..Cough "Priest"
          by slaying the bigger guys!


          Tune in Monday at 4pm PST / 7pm EST with me & Flex for all the details as we set up shop for the PBW Tampa Pro Championships Saturday, August 8th on MD Radio!
          HE DIDNT SHUT ME UP SHAWN....I WILL SHUT UP WHEN HE DOES WELL AGAINST....HENRY,DUGDALE,ALVES,ENGLISH,LEWIS AND A FEW OTHERS.......THE ONLY ONE COUGHING SHAWN IS YOU FROM SUCKING ON SOMEONES YOU KNOW WHAT
          Infinite + 1 = Doing what others are scared to dream of.

          Comment


          • from where i was at gee's back didn't let him down,if anybodys back let them down it's putnam no offense but the feild was so stacked between tricky gee and stan putnam didn't fit in at all,he might be market ready but being stage ready are two different worlds
            There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
            - Robert Frost

            Comment


            • Originally posted by PRO LEE PRIEST View Post
              HE DIDNT SHUT ME UP SHAWN....I WILL SHUT UP WHEN HE DOES WELL AGAINST....HENRY,DUGDALE,ALVES,ENGLISH,LEWIS AND A FEW OTHERS.......THE ONLY ONE COUGHING SHAWN IS YOU FROM SUCKING ON SOMEONES YOU KNOW WHAT
              far and in between i see a total different view,gee has the future written all over him,he will do good against the line up at the 202 olympia,and even better the next year with some time to do a little improving
              There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
              - Robert Frost

              Comment


              • I WILL SHUT UP WHEN HE DOES WELL AGAINST....HENRY,DUGDALE,ALVES,ENGLISH,LEWIS AND A FEW OTHERS
                You can hear the "Venom" in these words.

                Give the man his due or get back on stage and shut everybody up.

                Yea, I didn't think so.

                NEWS FLASH!
                Lee Priest Retires in 2010 due to the Competition getting to deep in Talent!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                  I WILL SHUT UP WHEN HE DOES WELL AGAINST....HENRY,DUGDALE,ALVES,ENGLISH,LEWIS AND A FEW OTHERS
                  You can hear the "Venom" in these words.

                  Give the man his due or get back on stage and shut everybody up.

                  Yea, I didn't think so.

                  NEWS FLASH!
                  Lee Priest Retires in 2010 due to the Competition getting to deep in Talent!
                  NO VENOM AT ALL ..JUST REALITY FOR NOW....I WISHED HIM THE BEST AND STILL DO...BUT FOR NOW GOING AGAINST THE NAMES I SAID WILL BE HARD FOR HIM.......

                  OH SHAWN SEES MY FUTURE....OK I RETIRE AS OF AUGUST 3RD 2009.....BECAUSE TALENT POOL IS TOO DEEP...AND I HAVE NEVER BEFORE COMPETED AGAISNT SUCH GREAT TALENT AND COULD NEVER DO SO....SO I QUIT......NOW I CAN JUST SIT AROUND AND BE A HATEFUL FAT HASBEEN LIKE YOU.......WE WILL BE LIKE THE WASHED UP EBONY AND IVORY......
                  Infinite + 1 = Doing what others are scared to dream of.

                  Comment


                  • lol, jessica did look amazing on the show, she really had the wow factor for me, and she is very sweet and an awesome person. there were some pretty lady's up in there, it was a good show

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by PRO LEE PRIEST View Post
                      .NOW I CAN JUST SIT AROUND AND BE A HATEFUL FAT HASBEEN LIKE YOU....

                      OSHI~

                      Comment


                      • I say we have a rematch with a bunch of old timers: Kevin Levrone, Shawn Ray, Lee Priest, Nasser El-Somebody and Flex Wheeler for one more on stage hooray.
                        "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Mike S. View Post
                          I say we have a rematch with a bunch of old timers: Kevin Levrone, Shawn Ray, Lee Priest, Nasser El-Somebody and Flex Wheeler for one more on stage hooray.
                          hah, bump, but gotta say, i dont know if shawn has been training for a comeback like levrone, or keeping in shape like Lee lol, maybe he will post some pics to prove otherwise, ur the man shawn ray
                          What we do in life echoes in eternity.

                          Comment


                          • shut him up shawn you are the best come back and kick lee priest ass, simple ass kicking!

                            Comment


                            • I THINK THOSE GUYS HAVE ALREADY PUT THEIR WORK ON STAGE, AND NOW THEY ARE DOING AN AWESOME JOB PROMOTING THE SPORT, OF COURSE I IMAGINE SHAW COMING TO A 202 SHOW LOOKING JUST LIKE HE DID 15 YEARS AGO AND WINNING THE WHOLE THING, AND FLEX REPEATING HIS 1993 ARNOLD PERFORMANCE, EVEN PHILL HEATH WOULD SHAKE WITH THE CREATURE FROM 93, BUT AS WE SEE WITH RONNIE IN GUEST POSING YOUR BODY JUST DOES NOT RESPOND AS MUCH, YOUR JOINTS ARE TIRED, AND WHAT ELSE DO THEY HAVE TO PROVE???? ONE THING THAT I LOVE IS THE SR WAR AGAINST LEE PRIEST, THAT MY FRIEND IS CONTEST IN ITSELF

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Mike S. View Post
                                I say we have a rematch with a bunch of old timers: Kevin Levrone, Shawn Ray, Lee Priest, Nasser El-Somebody and Flex Wheeler for one more on stage hooray.
                                That would be called the Masters Mr. Olympia...which is....where? What happened?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X