Clear All

First call outs

Charles Dixon
    Tricky Jackson
    Daryl Gee
    Steve Namat
    Stan McQuay
    Peter Putnam
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Second call outs

Mike Valentino
      Jeff Long
      Patrick Richardson

Comment

I want to see what Charles is bringing to the table.

Comment

I really don't see how Putnam is a Pro. No disrespect to the guy, I just don't see any standout bodypart.
          Sometimes, things are better left un-said.

Comment

Originally posted by KenneySantiago View Post
            I really don't see how Putnam is a Pro. No disrespect to the guy, I just don't see any standout bodypart.
            A lot of people feel that way. He's the most overrated bodybuilder I've ever seen. His back would be embarrassing at a state level show, yet alone a pro show.

Comment

Originally posted by KenneySantiago View Post
              His battles between him and Charles Dixon were good stuff, but he has work to do.

Comment

After the rest of the callouts; they brought back the front runners:

Charles Dixon
                Stan McQuay
                Tricky Jackson
                Daryl Gee
                Steve Namat

So putnam is not in the top 5 and Steve Namat jumped up!

Comment

After the rest of the callouts; they brought back the front runners:

Charles Dixon
                  Stan McQuay
                  Tricky Jackson
                  Daryl Gee
                  Steve Namat

So putnam is not in the top 5 and Steve Namat jumped up!

Comment

looks like Gee is in the top 3 with Stan and Dixon with Tricky right in there.

Putnam and Namat may be fighting for fifth.

Comment

looks like Gee is in the top 3 with Stan and Dixon with Tricky right in there.

Putnam and Namat may be fighting for fifth.

Comment

Gee is getting better and better. I want to see what he does against a lineup of Eduardo Correa, David Henry, Kevin English, and Mark Dugdale

Comment

Can't wait till I see the photos.
                          Sometimes, things are better left un-said.

Comment

Hey guys, sorry to be Johnny come Lately, I got stuck having to watch the "Kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                            GGggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

From what I heard with credible sources, Daryl GEE has not disappoited in his Pro debut!
                            An incredible 3 weeks for this guy who after a 4 yr layoff is serving some serious Whip Ass!

Comment

Mike Valentino

This guys is over 40 and a Gym owner from N. Carolina who won the NPC Lt Heavy Clas to turn Pro years ago! Good to see him in the 2nd Call out with the young guys!

Mike is nothing short of amazing considering he promotes contests and all the business stuff he has going on! Looks good!

Comment

Charles Dixon is thickly muscles and scary carrying so much Mass on such a small frame! Would love to see more "Separation" but there is no denying he is pushing everyone here with the quality of Muscle he possesses!

Comment

Working...
                                X