This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody besides me going????? it's going to be a good show
    There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
    - Robert Frost

Comment

Tricky Jackson looks great for him, in deparate need of more Calf Size but his conditioning is the best its been in a good while!
      Still could be harder though in this line up!
      I have him in 4th

Comment

So how was Tricky Jackson looking ---- As of a couple days ago in person he was looking better than he has throughout his pro career. Any feedback on that?

Comment

well at least saturdays events!!!!! can't wait
          There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
          - Robert Frost

Comment

Stan McQuay is "on" for him great shape but I would like to see more SIZE or Thickness in his Muscles. He can dial it in but the Hams and Chest Thickness need some work. Very athletic pleasing structure but next to Gee and Dixon, you can see where he needs a bit more of everything for me.

Comment

I predicted BEFORE this show Daryl Gee would be top 3 not I say he will finish Number 1 or 2!
              He is the real deal guys!

Comment

Peter Putnam while looking good with better color still is need of some Back Thickness and a bit more hardness.
                He could use more Cuts in various areas by comparisin to the Line up but today is just not his day to qualify for the Olympia Showdown, at least from what I can see.

Comment

Glad to hear that Dixon and Jackson are bringing it. Both have outstanding physiques, and the 202 has honestly brought new life to the sport. Hell the 202 Olympia will be almost as exciting as the big boys. The battle between English and Henry is gonna be one for the ages. Then with Flex Lewis taking the year off and all the others making a mark for themselves there is NO telling whats gonna happen. Kinda like with the big boys.
                  www.mooremuscle.net

Comment

How about the women how is Jessica doing?
                    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

I think it is going to be Dixon-Stan-Gee in that order.

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
                        I think it is going to be Dixon-Stan-Gee in that order.

I totally agree! But hoping it will be --- Dixon, Gee, Mcquay

Comment

someone post some pics already!!

Comment

No shit, somebody's got to atleast have a pic of the first call-out!
                            www.mooremuscle.net

Comment

I dont want to bring up the fight between mags..But ** has them up on their forum.

Comment

Couple of guys are wearing earrings is that allowed in prejudging for IFBB ? I know in NPC it is not ... just wondering..

Comment

Working...
                                X