• Show
Clear All

1.Peter Putnam
    2.Stan Mcquay
    3.Daryl Gee
    4.Charles Dixon
    5.Tricky Ricky

Comment

I have been looking at two different sets of pics and in the ones I saw Putnam looked alot more impressive but now I see these Pics and he doesnt look as great but I will stick with my placings.

Comment

Gee is my pick for sure.

Comment

Daryl Gee is the clear cut winner in my eyes. If Dixon was drier he wins, but if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle...I see his film of water dropping him down to 4th....the battle for 2nd and 3rd is between Tricky and Stan...Tricky has better physique but Stan is the better guy here tonight.....I dont see anyone having enough to take out Gee.....Daryl Gee from bodybuilding obscurity 15 days ago to Jacksonville Pro Champion bound for the Mr. Olympia! Pretty crazy! I told Daryl about 3 or 4 weeks ago as he started to come inthat if he peaked it right he could grab a pro card at usa.....but I dont think anybody, including Daryl ever thought it would come to this.....hope they give him what he deserves....up 6 lbs from the usa last week (173 lbs at usa nite show to 179 lbs tonight) and in better condition hes the most complete guy up on that stage! From the back he out conditions and overpowers. Daryl Gee Jacksonville Pro Champion......now somebody please get this guy a sponser already!!
          www.instagram.com/astrongspirit

Comment

from looking at the photos, Tricky will win that show....look at the conditioning and the back shots.

Comment

Originally posted by adilevy View Post
              from looking at the photos, Tricky will win that show....look at the conditioning and the back shots.
              Agreed, when they turn around it's lights out. Gee looks good but Tricky's got him by 15 or so pounds, his back is about a foot wider than Gee's and he has a bigger name in this 202 class. I've got Trickster absolutely no worse than second. For those who thought Stan was placing top three hate to burst your bubble but it's not happening at this show.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                Stan McQuay
                Is it just the pics or is the lighting bad there?

Comment

It could be a combination of Both.

Comment

Originally posted by tfrench View Post
                    Agreed, when they turn around it's lights out. Gee looks good but Tricky's got him by 15 or so pounds, his back is about a foot wider than Gee's and he has a bigger name in this 202 class. I've got Trickster absolutely no worse than second. For those who thought Stan was placing top three hate to burst your bubble but it's not happening at this show.
                    I will take that bet!

McQuay will be top 3 and more than likely ahead of Tricky!

Comment

• For those who thought Stan was placing top three hate to burst your bubble but it's not happening at this show.

I predict Stan McQuay will either WIN or be Second to Daryl Gee!

Tricky Jax will land in 3rd or possibly 4th behind Charles Dixon!

I dont get Paid to Be and EXPERT but I love playing the Role!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                        For those who thought Stan was placing top three hate to burst your bubble but it's not happening at this show.

I predict Stan McQuay will either WIN or be Second to Daryl Gee!

Tricky Jax will land in 3rd or possibly 4th behind Charles Dixon!

I dont get Paid to Be and EXPERT but I love playing the Role!
                        You think so, Steve having no chance to qualify?

Comment

• Steve having no chance to qualify?
                          Not tonight, not in this line up.

Comment

• Shawn if you feel Tricky should be 3 or 4 please let me know why? He seems bigger, better structure with deep seperation. Does he just need to be drier??? Any criticism would be great as he prepares for the next two weeks of competition.

Comment

• Shawn if you feel Tricky should be 3 or 4 please let me know why?
                              1st off and most glaring are the tremendously "Weak" Calves.
                              They are the first thing a judge see's while looking up at the stage at the competitors.
                              While Tricky looks good for him, he would serioulsy need to bring this area up to be as complete as the guys I feel are going to beat him.
                              His Delts looks very "Suspect" and distracting to say the least. A little too Swolen.
                              Hams are still a bit wea and he has a Film of H2O under his skin.
                              He could use a better base Tan as well, not sure if he even bothered to get in the Sun Bed or actual Sun to even out his sin tone but I know it would have helped his cause.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                                Steve having no chance to qualify?
                                Not tonight, not in this line up.
                                Than I was biased!
                                What do you think, how much counts, that he is a hungarian competitor?

Comment

Working...
                                X