Tricky Jackson vs. Daryl Gee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tricky Jackson vs. Daryl Gee

I personally think these two competitors are the most complete in the class. Let me ask a question. Why was the 202 class created? Do you think guys that should be competing at 210-220lbs should drop down and compete in the 202? I think the 202 is not about who is the biggest, but the most complete for being a smaller body builder in stature. In my opinion the body builder that barely makes weight and comes in at the top of the class tries to play the size game and never comes in complete. If it was a most muscular in this class it would definitely go to Charles Dixon.

Originally posted by 502FLEX View Post
    I personally think these two competitors are the most complete in the class. Let me ask a question. Why was the 202 class created? Do you think guys that should be competing at 210-220lbs should drop down and compete in the 202? I think the 202 is not about who is the biggest, but the most complete for being a smaller body builder in stature. In my opinion the body builder that barely makes weight and comes in at the top of the class tries to play the size game and never comes in complete. If it was a most muscular in this class it would definitely go to Charles Dixon.
    All agreed - except for the part about sucking down to make a weight class, I do that shit every time

Comment

I am thinking the order will be:

Stan
      Daryl
      Tricky

Anyone else?
      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

well they both look impressive, its up to the judges tbh cant really say myself who will win, if competitors are 220lbs and ripped, shredded, dry, not an ounce of fat in sight tamer style conditioned....nah shouldnt cut prehaps buildin some mass would be nice but majority of dudes arnt like that so I guess it couldnt hurt to cut to 202 forces them to come in ripped and in condition, 210lbs bodybuilders deff for sure, one guy I wanna see in the 202 is Hidetada Yamagishi...hed be awsome.
        “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Mike S. View Post
          I am thinking the order will be:

Stan
          Daryl
          Tricky

Anyone else?
          I am going with Dixon- Stan- Gee in that order. I have Tricky 4th.

Comment

Stan Mcquay?? I just don't see it. He looks good, but I don't see him winning. Tricky, Putnam, Gee are my picks.

Comment

Gee will win, you heard it here first.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                Gee will win, you heard it here first.
                Just heard top three are Gee, McQuay and Jackson, don't know the order yet.

Comment

What happened to Putnam? he's out classed here!
                  FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Mike you did a fine job picking the winners.

Comment

Originally posted by tfrench View Post
                      All agreed - except for the part about sucking down to make a weight class, I do that shit every time
                      We are all inclined to to that because we think it gives us an advantage over everyone else. It doesn't. The muscle tissue loses something in the translation. I always looked my best when I landed right smack in the middle of the weight class and was focused on the mirror-not the scale. All that goofy shit we do flattens out our muscles and we can't fill back out in that short of time.
                      By the way this is the worst lighting I have ever seen in a pro show. Must be because the photos look like shit. I like the top 3. McQuay in particular. Could have been sharper but great abs and lines.
                      "My claim to fame? I went from being obese as a child to being the most nasty ripped man in the building."

Comment

Putnam

Why does putnam get so much hype.. No balance at all to his physique and not well shaped especially for the veteran that he is..

Comment

Working...
                        X