No announcement yet.

Jose Raymond 2 wks out from Europa 202

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jose has that grainy look that a lot of guys had in the late 80s and early 90s....heavy ass weight for years and years gives the muscle a different look, a good look in my opinion. Good luck

Comment

Jose, you are very welcome. I have known you a long time and want to see you do well because you work your ass off and you don't complain like so many others do about how unfair the industry is, etc.
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

And what do you know, Stan won last night!
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Congrats to Stan, he looked great. I think this is a great step for guys like myself who are not gigantic but have good lines. it just goes to show if you bring your A-game you never know what can happen. I personally think the top 3 could have been virtually interchangeable, they all looked great and had good conditioning and none of them was what is considered huge for 202. I like it and look forward to testing myself next to these guys in a few weeks.

Comment

WE WANT MORE BEARDS IN BODYBUILDING

Comment

Jose, looking thick and ripped... good luck these last 2 weeks! All the work is paying off.

Comment

Back and legs look great! I didnt think that was him with his long hair! Lookin super. looks like he will do some damage.

Comment

Jose you look awsome man, thick,dense,dry ,shredded and crazy shape and tapper. You are going to be a problem for any 202 line up.No one will out size you thats for sure geezuz!

Comment

The only guy I know who can stand next to him on mass is Kevin English - maybe Lee Priest if he comes back in 2010.

Comment

you guys are great! I THINK its funny that you think I can compete with like of English etc. But what I am really stimied by is Swedes's comment about the beards. wtf is that about? I'm still over 200lbs and have never been so close to a competition, this is all new to me. I'm kind of nervous about being so heavy. hopefully I will dry out a little, to about 193 or so and have the lines I usually do at my best. Any way I wil do my best to be on the mark for the Europa and hold my own. Thanks for the support and kind words.

Comment

LOOKING MASSIVE AND DICED, BUT JOSE I GOTTA I AGREE WITH THE GUYS, YOU SHOULD CONSIDER YOUR AMATEUR SHORT HAIR STYLE, IT IS LESS DISTRACTING AND MORE MARKETABLE

Comment

Damn!
                          "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Looking spot on Jose, Looking forward to meeting you at the Europa in a couple of weeks.!

Comment

I met this guy up in Canada at Iovate back in May,,, he had just got done with NewYork,,, He looked thick, and then he took his baggy long sleve shirt off for a photo shoot,,, very impressive physique.
                              We talked a bit, he is a super nice guy, very grounded and laid back.
                              I wish him the best at his shows this year. I'm sure he will do very well.
                              Intended for entertainment only...

Comment

Looked great, tough line up for sure! By the way Jose, how is Tito doing these days? Is he ever going to compete again? How's looking these days as well?

Comment

Working...
                                X