No announcement yet.

Jose Raymond 2 wks out from Europa 202

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan T, My brother is doing fantastic, he has two boys and is loving life. Tito is what you call a gentic freak, he can pretty much eat anything he wants although he doesnt and stay lean year round. I dont think he's ever hit the 200lb mark and if you saw him you would think damn what show is he getting ready for? No plans to compete as of now, but hes always about 2-4 weeks out from contest condition, just a freak. I'll let you know if he decides on anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Raymond View Post
      Ryan T, My brother is doing fantastic, he has two boys and is loving life. Tito is what you call a gentic freak, he can pretty much eat anything he wants although he doesnt and stay lean year round. I dont think he's ever hit the 200lb mark and if you saw him you would think damn what show is he getting ready for? No plans to compete as of now, but hes always about 2-4 weeks out from contest condition, just a freak. I'll let you know if he decides on anything.

Appreciate the info Jose, goodluck with all your future competitions man! Those two boys of Tito's are going to be genetic freaks, that is for sure, lol! Not to say you're not a genetic freak cause you're definitely one!

Comment

Working...
      X