Manuel Romero - this guy is huge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manuel Romero - this guy is huge

Can anyone tell me more about this guy? he looks amazing for an amature!!!
    Attached Files
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

he competed at southern states last year and won the overall there.. no one was even close. he is from venezulla so i dont think he can compete at nationals or the usa's. He looked like a pro last year.. and he had awesome conditioing.. he not only a future pro, but i think he will do damage int he pro ranks.. no doubt in my mind

Comment

maybe its jus me....

Originally posted by He-Man View Post
      Can anyone tell me more about this guy? he looks amazing for an amature!!!
      if thats really him hes huge but the pic loox a lil blurry like its been morphed or played with? Could just be me

D
      True Nutrition Athlete www.dannewmire.com

Comment

It's really him. He's just as big in person.

Comment

very symetrical as well
          TEAM MUSCLETECH

Elite Prep Athlete

www.thenextlevelnutrition.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Newmire View Post
            if thats really him hes huge but the pic loox a lil blurry like its been morphed or played with? <<< Could just be me

D
            Oh the doubters LOL....here are MORE REAL pics I found....yes they're real LOL and I found them right here in this thread http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=38954 right here at our own MD.com.

This guy is like a Victor Martinez meets Dennis Wolf....shit...I predict that we are looking at a new dominant force once he turns pro!!!
            Attached Files
            FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Those pics aren't morphed, that dude is just plain huge!

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
                Those pics aren't morphed, that dude is just plain huge!
                Hold on....a just saw a PIG fly by my window LOL are we AGREEING on something WBB??? incredible LOL

This guy right here has the most potential of an amature I've seen in a LONG time. He will make an incredible pro IMO. I wonder how tall and how old he is?
                FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Looks really good!

Comment

His legs are fucking ridiculous
                    Nutrex Research
                    Exercise Science BS, CSCS

Comment

This guy's genetics are unreal. He looks a lot like Victor physically, but his calf insertions are lower. He could really be something as a pro.
                      "He that can have patience can have what he will." -Benjamin Franklin-

Comment

If those pix are not morphed than i take back my prediciton of Ed Nunn as Mr O.....this guy will take it with that kind of size and shape with that tight ass waist!
                        IG/Contact: PhilViz
                        Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

Originally posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
                          If those pix are not morphed than i take back my prediciton of Ed Nunn as Mr O.....this guy will take it with that kind of size and shape with that tight ass waist!
                          They are not morphed, this guy is a monster. He might even have mor potential then Brandon Curry. No flaws. Huge arms, legs, and no waist.

Comment

A lot of potential. Hopefully he listens to some good advice and doesn't rush his development. Maybe he can win the Super Heavies at the same show that Dennis Wolf did a few years ago to get his pro card.

How old is he? Mid 20's? He looks like he's solid all around. Excellent genetics. The one thing that seperates the elite pro's...genetics.
                            "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

those are some of the best wheels ive seen

Comment

Working...
                              X